Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

Absolutely unreal shot.

Like Lee Westwoods game a lot. Even though it's only Friday am things usually dramatically change, I think this is the year where he doesn't notoriously choke and grabs the green jacket.

PhillyPhreak54

that shot by Watson was amazing...wow.

Rome

Yep.  One of the best shots I've ever seen. 

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

lol I was wondering how long it would take for a gif of that to pop up...old boy even did the fake scratch his face after Bubba ignored him

SunMo

my favorite part is the hand squeeze of air.  he was farging committed to that handshake
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

So that Tiger Woods fellow is pretty good.

If you haven't seen the flop shot he made today, do yourself a favor and check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X1IrN9utp0

Simply unbelievable.  I could hit a bucket of balls from that spot and not knock it in.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on June 03, 2012, 06:00:37 PMSimply unbelievable.  I could hit a bucket of balls from that spot and not knock it in.

It would be tough even for Tiger. Clearly a bucket is way, way too large to fit in that small hole.

ice grillin you

im assuming he won today?

MDS

yup

old white people everywhere died a little inside
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

im old and white and if that negro keeps this up i just might start watching golf again

MDS

you are not in the jim nantz fan club

he and his people look down when tiger curses and their lives were ruined when they found he was knee deep in skanky waitress Hoyda
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

this espn.com channel where you can follow tiger for the whole round has been great....excellent picture that hasnt froze one time

Rome

That course is absolutely ridiculous.  Damn near impossible, actually.  Wow.