Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: sean_sec227 on February 19, 2010, 11:33:45 AM
really ? did he address his apology towards nike directly ? did he even mention them ?

he specifically mentioned his sponsers more than once...but not nike directly...ironically the only one he mentioned by name was accenture which dropped him...but know that this whole thing was all done mostly for money and image

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 19, 2010, 11:35:55 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on February 19, 2010, 11:32:10 AM
nike didnt even have a golf line before tiger

you best believe there is a reason to apologize here

what's he going to say?  sorry for making you so much money over the last 13 years?

he aplogized to his fans who buy nike's shtein...so he can make them as much money as possible over the next 13 years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Why would someone so farging rich and famous give one shtein about their image? How much money is enough for god's sake?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

i dont care the dude stuff some hot poon all around the world, if i'm a billionaire on the road all the time there's a very good chance it happens too.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 19, 2010, 11:38:37 AM
he aplogized to his fans who buy nike's shtein...so he can make them as much money as possible over the next 13 years

anyone who buys or doesn't buy a product based on celebrity endorsements, for the most part, is an idiot.  i'd love to be able to drive a ball like tiger.  but i don't buy nike balls.  i buy a bag of recycled balls that comes out to about 25 cents per ball.  i usually get a few nike balls mixed in there and it turns out that they slice just as good titleist and callahan. 

smeags

well i think we can all agree that now we can get on with our lives because tiger's sponsors, tree hugging hippie men and female golf fans have been satisfied.

yay !
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 19, 2010, 11:43:40 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on February 19, 2010, 11:38:37 AM

anyone who buys or doesn't buy a product based on celebrity endorsements, for the most part, is an idiot.

well thats a discussion for another thread ...but the fact is there are tons that do

it could be tiger being your favorite athlete and you want his shtein...like me or you would buy a byron evans jersey

or it could be a child who loves tiger and a parent wanting to buy tiger golf balls because of that

or it could be the person who thinks because tiger uses titleist and is so good that if he uses it himself his game will improve

ect
ect
ect

Diomedes

golf sucks.  bourgeois, ostentatious, wasteful.

it would be nice if we were talking about something else--anything else--instead of this pop bullshtein.

For example,  Alexander Haig was just admitted at Johns Hopkins Hospital today.  At 86 years old, that can't be good.  I don't much like the guy, but he's hella more important than some farging golfer.  We'd all be better off reading about him and talking about his place in history instead of Woods.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

forget tiger woods....as we sit here right now today munson is more important than alexander haig

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

Munson

That's what happens when you win the Ohio State Bowling Tournament.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

or in your case win a bukkaki tournament.

Sgt PSN

munson's the soggy biscuit? 

Munson

No I peter north'd some bitch.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds