Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paco

Quote from: Rome on April 06, 2009, 09:28:35 PM
You have enough airline miles to fly to farging South Africa?

Jeebus.
As far as I can tell, its 80k miles for Economy, 120k miles for Business, or 160k miles for First.  If thats the case, that isn't bad at all. (To put it in perspective, I was earning 10k miles flying round trip from PA to San Fran)

Now, ticket availability, thats another question.

Quote from: Diomedes on April 06, 2009, 09:37:20 PM
I hope you die golfing in South Africa, that would be most awesome.  farging golf.
What if I promise to wear a Trotter jersey?
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Rome

I hope you die golfing in South Africa, that would be most awesome.  farging golf.

Is it golf, South Africa, helicopter rides on golf courses, or Paco that has you upset?

Sgt PSN

Quote from: paco on April 06, 2009, 06:44:05 PM
Exactly my thinking.  I mean, this is Bucket List level experience. I have the airline miles.  I have the $220.  I'd hate myself if I didn't do this.

i dont have the miles, but i do have the $220.  but the early indicators have us deploying to the horn of africa next year, and if that's the case, then me and a couple of the pilots in my squadron who are avid golfers are going to hijack one of our birds and fly down there for a round. 

tax dollars at work son. 

Rome

Tiger & Phil are putting on a ridiculous show right now.

You all care.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: paco on April 07, 2009, 09:50:44 AM
Quote from: Rome on April 06, 2009, 09:28:35 PM
You have enough airline miles to fly to farging South Africa?

Jeebus.
As far as I can tell, its 80k miles for Economy, 120k miles for Business, or 160k miles for First.  If thats the case, that isn't bad at all. (To put it in perspective, I was earning 10k miles flying round trip from PA to San Fran)

Now, ticket availability, thats another question.

What if I promise to wear a Trotter jersey?

:-D

Rome

The second after I posted that both of those Romes blasted drives into the woods.

Romes.

ice grillin you

tiger is a maniac
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

nice choke tiger you joke
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

have I mentioned how much I hate golfers?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Kenny Perry choked it up today. Bogeyed his last two and they went to playoffs.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 12, 2009, 08:16:11 PM

The first playoff hole proved that Cabrera has a bunch of clovers up his ass or something.  When you hear that thud off of a tree, it is usually bad news.  Instead, it kicks right out into the fairway, and he gets up and down for par.  Incredible.

Oh, and he's a really good player too.  So, good for him.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 13, 2009, 09:04:49 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 12, 2009, 08:16:11 PM

The first playoff hole proved that Cabrera has a bunch of clovers up his ass or something.  When you hear that thud off of a tree, it is usually bad news.  Instead, it kicks right out into the fairway, and he gets up and down for par.  Incredible.

Oh, and he's a really good player too.  So, good for him.

No doubt. The look on his face was great. He looked expecting it to have bounced further into the shtein and miraculously it ended up in the fairway. He is a good player.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I found myself rooting for Perry, but he choked it away Philly style, so farg him.

ice grillin you

maria verchenova is hot like that

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous