Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on April 06, 2018, 07:08:59 PM
they take your phone? good lord thats subhuman.

I wish they'd take them away at pretty much every public event.  People farging suck.  Put their god damn phones in front of anyone to film anything.  Even golf.  Who the farg...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i agree with all of that but if theres one place you should have a phone its at a golf tournament
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

During the Sixers game last night it was out of control, as are most sporting events now.  I get it, it's Lebron and the process has arrived but please just watch the farging game with your eyes. Let the other 15,000 pencil dicks post it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 07, 2018, 10:01:06 PM
i agree with all of that but if theres one place you should have a phone its at a golf tournament

lol, no shtein.

please god, I can't stand these people, give me something to do with my time...oh look, someone made a new post to :CF
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

people like taking photos and videos with their phones. who cares. get over it. 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Captain America wins The Masters. 

Poor Rickie Fowler, though.  Jeez...

Don Ho

sounds like a prick

There are several theories, beginning with Reed's aura on the course. He scowls. He curses. He doesn't interact well with galleries.

There is also the theory that fans don't like him because other golfers don't like him. A 2015 ESPN poll of golfers ranked him as golf's second-most disliked pro behind Bubba Watson. This dislike stems from a history of brash statements, like when he declared himself one of the top five players in the world after only his third PGA Tour victory.

There are also issues in the Texas-born Reed's past, as he left a trail of golfing bad will at his college stops in Georgia and Augusta State. He has been accused by college teammates of stealing and cheating, and his behavior led him to be dismissed from Georgia and suspended for two tournaments at Augusta State. Then there is his confirmed estrangement from his parents, who live near Augusta yet were not part of his Masters celebration.

QuoteReed's story, however, goes goes back farther, and is more complicated. As a junior golfer, Reed rubbed competitors the wrong way, and it continued into college. In the book Slaying the Tiger, Golf Digest contributor Shane Ryan detailed how before Reed came to Augusta State, he started his college career at the University of Georgia but was dismissed from the team. The school never formally explained why, but Ryan reported that there were allegations of Reed cheating during practice rounds and stealing from his teammates. Both the school and Reed deny either of these things happened.

After transferring to Augusta State in 2009, Reed again was dogged by allegations of writing down lower scores than he shot in practice. (Reed has denied this ever occurred at either Georgia or Augusta State.)

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

That's what I like about him.  Those snotty country club bitches hate him because he beats their asses and has no problem talking shtein to them when he does.  The first guy out there to congratulate him was Bubba, the other guy who isn't a country club snob like Spieth and Thomas and the rest of the frat bro's on tour.  It's funny that they luv them some Reed during team competitions because when they wilt under the pressure, he thrives and brings home the hardware. 

MDS

the story about his estrangement from his family was actually real disturbing...its his business in the end but the whole thing didnt feel right
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The accusations of cheating and stealing are ridiculous and they're also a decade old.  The bottom line is he's not one of "them" and as a result, he'll never be accepted unless he's needed for something.

The other guy standing holeside was Matt Kuchar, btw.  Class act all the way.  And Rickie Fowler meeting him by the scorers cabin was sheer class too.  The rest of them can go farg off. 

ice grillin you

sounds like a complete dick like pretty much all the rest of them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Except he's not.  Thanks for chiming in, though. 

smeags

so who won the masta's ???
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

Someone who's never been in my kitchen. 

Eagles_Legendz

Reed and Watson are by all accounts fratboy douchebags.