2018 Flyers: They'll Still Suck

Started by Geowhizzer, July 01, 2018, 12:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Apparently the NHL is looking at this play for a possible suspension for Voracek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dub9ZwaR0gU

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Two games.  Hockey is dead to me.

Geowhizzer

Hart is on his game tonight.  The rest of the team needs to nut it up.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 17, 2019, 09:33:24 PM
Hart is on his game tonight.  The rest of the team needs to nut it up.

As soon as I hit post...  :-D

Geowhizzer

I know it won't be enough in the end, but that was a hell of a comeback.

SD

That was a great game, definitely had a playoff feel. The Pens absolutely dominated the 2nd but Hart was incredible. They're definitely playoff worthy and JVR is on a tear but too little too late.

MDS

6 pts back with 10 to play feels like beyond impossible, right
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Upon seeing those other mascots Gritty ain't so bad
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Why the farg does hockey even have mascots? Are you going to tell me they have cheerleaders, too?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on March 20, 2019, 05:08:35 PM
Why the farg does hockey even have mascots? Are you going to tell me they have cheerleaders, too?

MDS

this girl who worked for the flyers who i was hooking up with told me they were snider's last wife's idea

republican women
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on March 20, 2019, 08:06:59 PM
this girl who worked for the flyers who i was hooking up with told me they were snider's last wife's idea

republican women

Pics