Fantasy Baseball

Started by hbionic, March 26, 2015, 01:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

I think that happened to me earlier in the year....I remember correctly while the players actual game in going on you can't do anything with him

I think it's like this cause in baseball you can pick up someone and play them the same day...whereas basketball for example if you pick a guy up Tuesday he won't be in your lineup until wed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Correct - if the player is in your lineup and the games are still ongoing you cannot drop. If he is on your bench then you can drop at any time

MDS

thats lame

im not trying to drop diekman for tuesday....its all for wednesday. why do i have to wait.

anyway j one of your precious phillies is available so go scoop him up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 29, 2015, 02:01:25 PM
thats lame

im not trying to drop diekman for tuesday....its all for wednesday. why do i have to wait.

its actually a much better system....i hate basketball and hockey where you cant pick a player up and play him on the same day

PhillyPhreak54

I like it being available on same day because sometimes by the time I am able to log on its too late to make any changes.

I picked up Luis Garcia - Diekman can go farg himself with a corn stalk

hbionic

Thinking of picking up Nathan Karns (Tampa)or Marco Estrada(Toronto) and releasing Dan Duffy (KC).

Thoughts?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

stupid but fun race for the 6 spot between me and 2 dudes i dont know

if i get in, ill win
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

aaaaaaaaaand if the season ended today, id be in the playoffs

PhillyPhreak54

What's the tiebreaker?

Looks like me and my opponent are gonna be locked at 7 apiece

ice grillin you

this happened last year and it actually went to the 3rd TB.....dont quote me but i think the first one is head to head regular season record

PhillyPhreak54

Hmmm damn I was up 9-5 and my team shtein themselves. I'm shocked I was in first bc my team isn't that good

Gotta go see the h2h now

MDS

its h2h reg season, then seed. so there cant be a 3rd breaker

its stupid

PhillyPhreak54

Looks like the L that Big Game James just took gives me the dub

PhillyPhreak54

:(

Number one seed going down again