Gonna fix the Tailgating description?

Started by BigEd76, October 02, 2003, 04:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Tailgating
Philly's recipe: Cheesesteaks, Beer, and Vet Stadium fun.

:P

General_Failure

Damnit, I keep meaning to do that every morning before I sign on. But then, every friggin day, I forget everything I planned to do as soon as I dial up. :-[

The man. The myth. The legend.

MURP

until the Eagles win at the Linc... whats the point!

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

What's the point? When have people ever needed a reason to get drunk?

MURP

it was just a joke about there not being any linc stadium fun yet.  hence only vet stadium fun anyway.... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

PhillyGirl

Unless we called it Linc tailgating fun.

We've had some fun tailgating so far. ;)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Tomahawk

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Tomahawk on October 03, 2003, 01:31:23 PM
So it hasn't rained yet, Sparky?

Yeah a monsoon last game. And I was soaked through everything I wore. It actually rained that hard twice. Once in the middle of the tailgate, then again on the way into the game. What a mess.

Susquehanna Birder

The one downpour during the tailgate, most people were able to retreat to their vehicles. I, of course, was in the line at the porta potties.   :boom

General_Failure