NFL Europe '06

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, March 18, 2006, 02:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: FFatPatt on April 11, 2006, 11:44:11 AM
I think Marshall has a great shot of making the 53-man roster... not kidding.

Sounds like you're ready to lose your $10 bet with Phreak then.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nope:  Patterson, Marshall, draft pick, Jasper

Yikes.  Phreak's getting rich off me between the NCAA thing and this.

Feva

Ha.

I know that nobody knows the exact status of Darwin Walker, but I think he'll make the roster in 2006.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: EagleFeva on April 12, 2006, 04:01:00 PM
I know that nobody knows the exact status of Darwin Walker, but I think he'll make the roster in 2006.

Please don't get us started.  You know that will only lead to Eddie George's problems with cash over cap.

SunMo

if you start up about Eddie George's thigh, i'm going to kill this golden goose over here, and nobody wants to be remembered as the one to make me kill the golden goose.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on March 25, 2006, 09:11:03 PMThis NFL Europe stuff isn't nearly as terrible as the AFL.

I agree. But that's not saying much.

Former Eagles training camp fodder Robert Redd's diary entry.  Redd still can't decide if he's a CB or a WR, nor can the coaches.  Almost every single line in Redd's piece is a worn out cliché.  It's awful.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on April 14, 2006, 07:01:52 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on March 25, 2006, 09:11:03 PMThis NFL Europe stuff isn't nearly as terrible as the AFL.

I agree. But that's not saying much.

Former Eagles training camp fodder Robert Redd's diary entry.  Redd still can't decide if he's a CB or a WR, nor can the coaches.  Almost every single line in Redd's piece is a worn out cliché.  It's awful.

Give him some slack, Dio.  He's just taking it one day at a time, just like the rest of us...

Yeti

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on March 18, 2006, 02:04:10 PM
Didn't see another thread for it. Anywho, the Rhein Fire is playing on NFL Network today, Timmy Chang in during the second quarter over Drew Henson ( :-D), and the kid looks really sharp. Anyone else planning on watching the Birds players up until the preseason kicks off?

I saw this repeated on the NFL network yesterday.  Timmy Chang looked really acurate.  We could start him if he could play with a step ladder.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

MDS

How the hell do you get the NFL Network in the shady forrests of Vermont? Isn't that where you kidnap midgets and have your way with them?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteSeahawks | Haw has three interceptions in one game
Thu, 4 May 2006 10:24:55 -0700

Seahawks.com reports Seattle Seahawks CB Brandon Haw has been named NFL Europe Defensive Player of the Week after picking off three passes during Week 7.

whoops

Feva

Quote from: FFatPatt on May 04, 2006, 03:29:00 PM
QuoteSeahawks | Haw has three interceptions in one game
Thu, 4 May 2006 10:24:55 -0700

Seahawks.com reports Seattle Seahawks CB Brandon Haw has been named NFL Europe Defensive Player of the Week after picking off three passes during Week 7.

whoops

It's Burgess all over again.

MadMarchHare

Anyone but Reid.

Diomedes

The NFL Europe season is almost over.  A quick search of the "Stats/Leaders" board at http://www.nfleurope.com/ shows only one Eagle doing anything.  Peoples has two interceptions, along with half a dozen other guys.  The leader (three way tie) has four.  Half a dozen or so other players also have two. 

All of which makes me think of the last great NFL Europe hope, McCoo.  What's he doing? 

edit:  Did I mention that in addition to Peoples, half a dozen other guys have two interceptions?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger