Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2012, 10:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

garbage is a strong word for nick foles....if hes garbage than what is andy dalton or josh rosen

foles is a pretty average qb with some high variances. can elevate his game to outduel tom brady in the super bowl and can also miss open receivers left and right 1 year later. hes got a huge dong though.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Option officially exercised by the Eagles.

Buyout officially exercised by Foles.

Tomahawk

What a fleshpop; farg Foles.

Obviously whiney Wentz made him leave

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Tomahawk on February 05, 2019, 10:31:45 PM
What a fleshpop; farg Foles.

Obviously whiney Wentz made him leave

Foles got tired of being given swirlies.

EJ72

Maybe not an Eagle for long.

Around the NFL 

QuoteEagles won't tag Nick Foles; QB to enter free agency

Nick Foles is free.

Philadelphia Eagles executive vice president of football operations Howie Roseman told reporters Wednesday that the team will not place the franchise tag on Foles. The Super Bowl LII MVP is a free agent.

"We've spent a lot of time discussing this internally and with him," Roseman said, "and we've decided to let Nick [Foles] become a free agent."

Would probably be hard to have two high priced QBs on the team so you guys are rolling with Wentz.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001019102/article/eagles-wont-tag-nick-foles-qb-to-enter-free-agency

Don Ho

QuoteBut the biggest question remains: how will the Jaguars afford Foles? The short answer is that they'll have to figure out a way. I asked Caldwell about the health of the team's salary cap space and he said "going into free agency I feel we have a lot of maneuverability." But the Jags couldn't take on such a salary with their 2019 cap situation as it stands now.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Geowhizzer

MDS

seems like jacksonville is a done deal

jags are @ the linc...in 4 years

odds nick is on the team then....100:1
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

General_Failure

They mentioned it, but showing 25 straight completions probably got cut to make room for more touchdowns.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i guess i didnt watch far enough...i was bored by the time the superbowl highlites started