Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

The Phillies are ingrained in my DNA.  My Dad watched or listened to pretty much every game he didn't go to in person, so I'm actually a victim of genetic child abuse. 

ice grillin you

you are also a magic fan which is worse than any team story you could ever tell
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Big talk coming from a taterskins fan. 

Geowhizzer

The Phils stole one in the 9th tonight.

Maybe they can reanimate the corpse of Robin Roberts to pitch tomorrow.

Geowhizzer

The Braves' starter is Mike Foltynewicz, who has a 6.02 ERA coming in.

So... 8 IP with 0 ER and 12 K?  Or does he go for the complete game shutout?

MDS

williams-franco-knapp-pitcher is about as bad as a 6-9 as you can get

they got 1 more win than i thought theyd get so whatever
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Trash ass motherfargers

Don Ho

Braves like the Cubs, Dodgers the usual suspects are all in another stratosphere compared to the bums.  The Phillies farm system has nothing.  I was hoping this would have been a correction year for lack of a better term, no real expectations of the playoffs, just stay competitive and don't melt in August and September like last year but when I read all the info about the Braves players and farm system prospects then look at Phil's players and farm system I see that they cannot afford to have anymore Franco's, dom Browns, nick williams, Cody Ashe, jp Crawford's etc.  Roman Quinn?  Pass.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

The old farts thank you Geo!  Well said LBJ!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

sean rodriguez hitting 5th

when does training camp start
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

They didn't lose tonight!  I guess they'll wait until tomorrow.

MDS