Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 16, 2013, 07:32:52 PM
i wonder how much money phil lost by having to go for that chip

not enough to truly matter but enough that the republican tightwad is whining about it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I love watching Phil Mickelson play golf.  He's such a colossal farg up it's amazing he's ever won in his entire career.   The guy is insanely talented, though, and if he ever learned to flip the switch he has missing from his head that causes him to hit the worst possible shot at the worst possible time, he might have double the wins he has now.  It really is amazing to see.

Rome

Tiger just said "god damn" in response to a poor shot.   The resident holy roller white bread hypocrite (Paul Azinger) suggested he either wasn't aware of the microphones on the course (lol) or simply didn't care who he offended.   

Tiger then made birdie.

>:D

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

Quote from: Rome on July 20, 2013, 10:33:35 AM
Tiger just said "god damn" in response to a poor shot.   The resident holy roller white bread hypocrite (Paul Azinger) suggested he either wasn't aware of the microphones on the course (lol) or simply didn't care who he offended.   

Tiger then made birdie.

>:D

jesus christ--thats farging horrendous. (sorry if i offended anyone here)

reese125

i want shot tracker implemented on every golf shot

phattymatty

i've started playing more these days, a few times a week, so i hired a pro to give me a few refresher lessons. he filmed my swing with some kind of app and then played it back for me in slo mo. it was hilarious. my whole back swing he was like this is all perfect....then literally the second i start to swing forward my whole body explodes like a retard.

Rome

I played 18 this afternoon and made the mistake of trying to play nine more.  I got done the first extra hole and it started pouring like I've never seen it rain in my life.  Holy shtein it was incredible and freezing cold too.  No lightning either.  Weird as shtein for Florida.

MDS

shouldnt you spend your weekend and time off getting better at your job instead of farging around and playing golf
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

romeys hatred of young black doods is only going to be accentuated from his uptick in golfing

reese125

Quote from: phattymatty on July 20, 2013, 02:42:03 PM
i've started playing more these days, a few times a week, so i hired a pro to give me a few refresher lessons. he filmed my swing with some kind of app and then played it back for me in slo mo. it was hilarious. my whole back swing he was like this is all perfect....then literally the second i start to swing forward my whole body explodes like a retard.

download the app Ubersense-it's great. Prop your iPad up, film your own swing then you can do side by side comparisons with like over 30 diff pros. Slow mo and all and it's free.

Rome

Quote from: MDS on July 20, 2013, 05:00:53 PM
shouldnt you spend your weekend and time off getting better at your job...

I would ask you the same thing but everyone here already knows the answer.

ice grillin you

possible westwood melt?

ice grillin you

reese125

westwood has a history of f'ing up day 4's but you never know everyone has their day.

this course is out of hand