Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

agreed 100%, sergio is a soft batch spaniard.

just saying, it's ironic that people are calling him such a Hoyda just for bringing it up.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 14, 2013, 12:43:44 PM
the difference is it would have pissed tiger off and he would have went out and probably won by 5 shots

where as sergio is a fraud who put 50 balls in the lake and came in 10th

Agreed

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on May 12, 2013, 09:12:58 PM
This thread is golden.  Especially pages 10-20. 

Good shtein.

You had a much different perspective of this thread on page 10.

Quote from: Rome on February 19, 2010, 06:27:01 PM
this might be the worst thread in the history of the internet.

Rome

It improved drastically with my involvement.

Don Ho

Played in a customer's tournament on Friday.  I usually hate these things.  7 hour rounds, dinner, you're exhausted, get home late, etc.  This one was a blast.  We had a fun group and we were all about the same skill level so everyone was comfortable.  Also played at a beautiful course that hosts an LPGA event every year.  You'll love this IGY, every major liquor distributor was there so there were sampling tents at every other whole plus the suped up golf carts were riding around offering you whatever libation you desired.  There were some incredible spirits to be sampled and they were not skimping.  The Jack Daniels tent was especially gratifying. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

my wrist would have been exhausted and not from swinging a club
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I hear masturbating on golf courses is frowned upon. Sergio would put you on blast if you busted during his backswing.

Sgt PSN

Sergio channeling his inner Fuzzy Zeller.

Rome

IGY posted that in the everybody's a wasist thread.

Rome

Just got a call from my buddy.  He's at Jacksonville Airport on his way to Philly for the Open tomorrow.   His brother got a comp ticket for him, so he jumped in the car and will be there by midnight.

I officially hate him now more than leafy vegetables.

QB Eagles

You can very nearly replicate the experience of being at tomorrow's opening round by heading down to the Everglades and waterskiing directly behind an airboat. You could have your friends chuck stuff into the fan to simulate the hail, too.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 12, 2013, 06:33:59 PM
You can very nearly replicate the experience of being at tomorrow's opening round by heading down to the Everglades and waterskiing directly behind an airboat. You could have your friends chuck stuff into the fan to simulate the hail, too.

If tomorrow is anything like today, he won't have to go to all that.  Just come to my house in Naples.  We had all that this afternoon.

MDS

i hope this twat misses the cut
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

They've been talking about what a mess traffic is in Ardmore right now and it occurred to me that people must not understand there's a commuter rail line that literally runs next to the course.  And Septa has set up about 1,000 extra runs each day for this deal. 

Maybe whitey just can't be bothered to ride mass transit?   AMIRITE IGY?

ice grillin you

not so much whitey as much as rich whitey

also only the norristown line is walkable to the club...if you take the paioli line you have to take a shuttle bus from the radnor station...lol at rich whitey stuffing into a shuttle bus
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous