Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the augusta people are the worst humans on earth

they limit tv windows because they want the tournament to be "unique" and "special." they only want you to be allowed to see it for so long as to not spoil the amazing joy of looking at this magical place.

as for the tiger thing, this is 10000 percent a masters calls alone. they dont care about advertisers or tv ratings. they care about themselves and themselves alone. they didnt allow a negro until the early 90s and just allowed women LAST YEAR. women. human people couldnt be members until 2012. in america.

this place is as stuffy, white and uppity as they come. if they wanted to prove a point and throw the cheating, cursing dark skinned boy out of their little circle jerk they wouldve.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Tiger scratching his way back into contention.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 13, 2013, 02:47:12 PM
the augusta people are the worst humans on earth

they limit tv windows because they want the tournament to be "unique" and "special." they only want you to be allowed to see it for so long as to not spoil the amazing joy of looking at this magical place.

as for the tiger thing, this is 10000 percent a masters calls alone. they dont care about advertisers or tv ratings. they care about themselves and themselves alone. they didnt allow a negro until the early 90s and just allowed women LAST YEAR. women. human people couldnt be members until 2012. in america.

this place is as stuffy, white and uppity as they come. if they wanted to prove a point and throw the cheating, cursing dark skinned boy out of their little circle jerk they wouldve.

admittedly i went to a local hole in the wall pub today and i begged for it.....but i got the expected....ignorant caucasions having a hate fest about how tiger should have gotten disqualified...wife cheating comments spawned themelves...if he wasnt black he wouldnt be on tv right now.....blah bleh blah puke.....

Quote from: Rome on April 13, 2013, 06:19:31 PM
Tiger scratching his way back into contention.

hes done and its all because of that ignorant penalty....the worst thing is the pga.augusta elder whites got what they wanted....a tiger story to lead every sports cast for ratings but enough of a penalty to make sure he cant win....there is a reason its called the massa's
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

hes 4 back...its not out of the realm of possibility but it should be 2

of course this "sport" is already a farce where some dolt can call in and whine and snitch on someone to get their score changed. how is this even possible.

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2013, 07:08:22 PM
..there is a reason its called the massa's

lol
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

how many kkk members follow every tiger stroke in every tourney he plays just waiting for him to farg up...and they are actually allowed to call and turn him in

i dont even blame them tho...the fact that he moved the ball FARTHER away from the hole and still got penalized is just unfathomable to me....this is all on the augusta slave masters

MDS

its really more about tiger farging all those tgi fridays waitresses and cursing than him being black

they all want a house boy or two and tiger was one for a while. then they find out hes farging all these white bitches AND over time his professionalism on the course goes away.

again the masters people are the most stuck up boring uppity people on earth. they are jim nantz. and tiger saying god damnit offends them. im not kidding. this is why they hate him...hes too big and too powerful and isnt the second coming of jesus like jack or arnold. it dont help that 25 years ago at best he could wait tables in their clubhouse.

reese125

talk on espn radio that it was jim nance that notified the officials on it

ice grillin you

holy shtein for real?

lil guy called it

MDS

lol natz had an "interview" with the stuffy white dude who is the rules chairman and he actually asked him who alerted them to it and he said a viewer

it wouldnt surprise me if it was him. that dude is just the worst.

Rome

I'm still amazed that they're permitted to go back in time and assess penalties based on something outside of the PGA or even the tournament itself saw at the time.  I can't think of another sport that permits that sort of ridiculousness.  And it's not even like he cheated or broke the rule.  Did he adhere to the strict letter of the law?  No.  But he didn't really gain anything by moving the ball back a couple of feet.  What's he supposed to do - put it back in the divot he hit from in the first place?

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 14, 2013, 08:26:52 AM
But he didn't really gain anything by moving the ball back a couple of feet.

this is the entire point.....he farging moved the ball AWAY from the hole....why cant it be a discretionary call where they look at the tape and if the golfer is trying to gain an advantage you bang him....the same way basketball refs look at the video....if in golf they can retroactively assess penalties via video then why cant they also use the same video to see that no advantage was taken....the fact that they have to adhere to some stupid rule 45.4.78.9 while at the same time viewing a slo mo replay is insane

Rome

From what I understand they're saying he hung himself with his comments after the round.  He suggested he moved it back a bit to avoid hitting the stick again.  Look, I've played the game for 35 years and I'm about as far from Woods as possible in terms of talent, but hitting a stick from 90 yards is roughly one in a thousand for me and probably one in a hundred for him.  It's possible he did think he'd hit it again by hitting it from the same spot, but it's also possible he thought he'd hole it out too.  That's how wildly arrogant these guys are.  And that's not an insult either.  They're so good that it's entirely possible he thought he'd do it again.  If that's the case, then the penalty is justified.  It's just not justified to me because it happened a day after the round was over, and they only moved on it because of someone texting them after the fact about the "violation."

ice grillin you

23 inches backwards (or even forward) on a fairway is not an advantage.....if he moved the ball two yards left to get a better sightline around a tree or some shtein then yes you penalize....or if he dropped to avoid some bad rough fine.....what they did is just penalizing to penalize because some salty redneck wanted to screw the negroid

reese125

Quote from: Rome on April 14, 2013, 10:14:53 AM
From what I understand they're saying he hung himself with his comments after the round.  He suggested he moved it back a bit to avoid hitting the stick again. 

yep he f'ed himself. the rule nazi's caught those comments and it was over

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 14, 2013, 10:36:39 AM
23 inches backwards (or even forward) on a fairway is not an advantage.....if he moved the ball two yards left to get a better sightline around a tree or some shtein then yes you penalize....or if he dropped to avoid some bad rough fine.....what they did is just penalizing to penalize because some salty redneck wanted to screw the negroid

I'm usually not on the race bandwagon with you, but considering the place and their atrocious history with race, I'd say this is a possibility that can't be overlooked or laughed away.  I mean, the little Chinese kid was hit with a slow play penalty when every other player on the course was playing slow because of the wind swirling, yet he gets popped?

I don't know.  It's probably a coincidence but with these rich white untouchable douchebags, you can't rule it out.