Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I planned on going to Ireland in a few weeks but finances quashed that.  Going to the Bahamas instead and I plan on drinking and playing golf and drinking.

I'll raise a glass to Dio while singing The Star Spangled Banner on the 18th green.

QB Eagles

Quote from: SD on April 09, 2015, 11:32:25 AM
I like drinking beer and driving the carts around recklessly. The sport itself bores me to no end.

Last time I went, it was 95 degrees, and the beer cart was broken down. No beer, no skimpily dressed beer cart girl, not even any farging water in the heat. I haven't felt the urge to golf since although I do think I lost 5 pounds that day.

I don't have the righteous hatred for it that Dio does, but it does seem silly to chase a little ball around an immaculately kept lawn. Then again, everyone thinks the hobbies they aren't interested in are all retarded. A large segment of the population feels that way about sports in general.

The heart has to soften a little bit when the game's living legend hits a hole-in-one as an old man though, right?

PhillyPhreak54

I learned my lesson about golfing in that crazy heat. My buddy and I went one afternoon in the summer and it was over 100 and we stupidly didn't drink any water...just beer. Drunk as hell and dehydrated.

rjs246

As per usual, dio is right. Golf is the farging worst.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

i have a gold course behind my house. the only time i go on it is when a bunch of us go over drunk after hours to play football on the fairway.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SunMo

that's valuable input, thank you.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Tiger letting the explatives fly once again.  Just parked one in the trees followed by a clear, crisp "C'mon Tiger you dumb ass!" for the viewing audience.  I love that guy.  The average dick can relate.  I should be barred from every course in the state after the language I've used and clubs I've thrown.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

i'd put money on sergio this weekend, book it.

Rome

Spieth shooting a 64 on that farging course is just idiotic.   I'd be thrilled with breaking 100 and I'm a 12-handicap.  It's not even the length of the place or the accuracy from the fairway that's required either.  You could be dead down the middle on every drive and hit 18 greens and still shoot 80 because the greens are just so insanely difficult.  Yet those guys make it look like child's play.

PS: I'm with Matty here.  Sergio is bound to stop choking eventually and this weekend might be the one time he keeps it together long enough to actually win something other than the half dozen Ryder Cups he's won.

PhillyPhreak54

Come on Tiger - go find some whore waitress and blow her back out and get back to being the goat

phattymatty

i got sergio at 40/1 this morning. if i win 2 grand i'll by everyone here a beer.

just one.

Diomedes

I'll pass on your blood money beer.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

Quote from: Diomedes on April 10, 2015, 08:16:01 AM
I'll pass on your blood money beer.

i claim dio's share.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phattymatty

what will i possibly do with an extra beer.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous