Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

EMBARRASSING!  That farging loser.

Rome

Me and you against IGY & Todd. 

IN?

MDS

theres nothing more i want to do on a fall football weekend than watch golf---golf not even involving tiger woods

where and when
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

They weren't playing football this morning, dummy.

Watching UT/GA now.

Rome

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

So Jack Nicklaus played in the Masters Par-3 tourney today.  Scott Van Pelt interviewed him this morning and asked him to do something he's never done at Augusta before.  Jack said, how about a hole in one?  Never had one of those before.  Van Pelt laughed and said, sure.

So what does he do?  Watch this...

http://deadspin.com/jack-nicklaus-sinks-hole-in-one-in-par-3-contest-1696594292

Diomedes

holy crap I hate golf, golfers, golf courses

everything about them awful

Come on, ISIS...target the Tour
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

how watching old ass jack nicklaus getting a hole in one could make someone mad does not compute for me.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on April 08, 2015, 07:20:38 PM
how watching old ass jack nicklaus getting a hole in one could make someone mad does not compute for me.

Dio clearly has a disease when it comes to golf but now add cbb and golf to your loves but not baseball
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I'm a class guy.  I'm obsessed.  I grew up almost as poor as you can in America.  Golf is the ultimate expression of bourgeois shtein.  It's all about waste and excess and seeming to have wealth that you don't.  It's white iceholes keeping out the dark and poor, and pissing precious water down the hole.  The folks who golf are nothing like the country folk it is supposedly derived from.  They are sucking on the rich dick proudly, and ought to be exterminated.  It's a terribly stupid goddamn pasttime and yeah, I have a disease for it.  I hate everything about it.  farg this simple old white dude hitting his one shot, and all the fat in the stomach weak in the back desck jockeys high fiving each other about it.  farg them all.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

the yearly augusta circle jerk is upon us

lets remember they just admitted their first woman member 2 years ago....it took them into the 90s to admit a black.....they open their doors 4 days a year to the public....the rest of the time they are closed to the elite of the elite.....they have no open membership....you have to be deemed worthy and be asked to join......you have to earn 6-7 figures......farg that place with a rusty screwdriver....its not special....its in a zesty town in a zesty state and its across the street from a hooters.....its a horrible place

and farg jim nantz
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I want Dio and lil guy on the call for the Masters.

Diomedes

MDS