Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

https://twitter.com/_Saeen_/status/1081301547009609729

"Down with these left wingers! They are fascist SJWs! Now, here are some things that are great about some other fascists.."
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

How many of you are tuning in to Trump's speech tonight?

Maybe I can find a place to get some elective dental surgery instead...

SD

Rome

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 08, 2019, 03:20:47 PM
How many of you are tuning in to Trump's speech tonight?

Maybe I can find a place to get some elective dental surgery instead...

i literally had a root canal today

would run it back instead of watching it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I watched the fact checked version.  Nine straight minutes of outright lies plus they sent out campaign e-mails begging for cash just minutes before.

He is a literal disaster in every sense of the word.  If I believed in a higher power I'd start praying for divine intervention at this point. 

ice grillin you

lol the latest from president dipshtein about how the deathly poor migrants have the best vehicles might be the all time winner
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Rudy is insane too.

The NYT article about Dumbfarg Donny being investigated by the fbi as a Russian agent was something.

But hey let's allow him to distract the real news by pushing this southern border "crisis"

MDS

so to recap

-trump is going to sign a cr to keep the govt open
-coulter drags him on twitter and fox news goes insane
-trump backs down and demands 5.7 billion for a wall
-a wall was shorthand for immigration policy during stump speeches that trump was too stupid to remember, which for whatever reason became a catchphrase
-in order to pass this trump needed 60 senate votes, i.e. some dem votes, and didnt have it
-trump throws a temper tantrum in front of 1000 cameras, pelosi and schumur and takes ownership of the shutdown
-early jan the house changes to dem and now he has nothing in the legislative branch
-trump begins floating the idea of declaring a state of emergency in order to begin funding the wall, which would be immediately challenged in court and most certainly lose
-trump delivers a speech to the country that is outrated by the dem response
-lawyers for trump tell him he cant declare a state of emergency because it would a) lose and b) set unsustainable prescident
-the shutdown is the longest in history and hundreds of thousands of people have missed paychecks they need to survive
-mitch mcconnell could pass a cr today, get it vetoed, then override the veto, but refuses to do anything without the blessing of trump because he is a worthless supplicant

did i miss anything?

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

farging imbecile. This country should be embarrassed