Week 13 - Washington: Monday Night Cultural Insensitivity

Started by MDS, November 25, 2018, 04:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

I turn it on in time to see Clement fumble inside the 10. Yay.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

Wentz used his Jesus powers to get that ball through a defender.

Diomedes

Lane got away with a false start on that TD. 

Wentz pass was all arm...very impressive to get it through.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Diomedes

Obvious and uncalled Lane Off Sides, Wentz keeps his eyes up, finds Tate, 1st TD as an Eagle, Worm celebration.

:27, Merrill calling

https://streamable.com/lssgo
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Congratulations to Darren Sproles for not getting injured on that punt return.

Eagles_Legendz

That might've been a record time for a booing Santa Claus reference.

Rome

Diomedes

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Diomedes

Adams is moving the ball.  It's okay to sit Sproles while the kid works.

General_Failure

Quote from: Rome on December 03, 2018, 08:37:52 PM
You run a 5' midget into the pile?  DumbDoug. 

Adams had a good run, so they have to be scientific and find out if anyone can do it or if he might be adequate for the rest of the season.