Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

could be worse. could be the deep space 9 of the franchise.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

So, Fallout 76 has been out like a week, maybe two at this point? It's already on sale for $40. This is the hardest a Bethesda game has ever bombed, and it'll probably be free to play next year.

Rome

DS9 was the best ST of the post TNG series.

General_Failure

This game keeps getting worse. I wouldn't bring it up again, except that the Customer Support system is broken, leading to people being able to see everyone else's tickets, including their name, address, and credit card information.

Diomedes

I'm enjoying Valkyria Chronicles 4
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Latest game that's captured my attention for more than two or three sessions:  Armello.  Turn based strategy kind of thing, really just a board game that was designed for screens rather than tabletop, because to play it in real life you'd have so many dice and cards and shtein that it would be ridiculous.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I've got some friends that love it. I didn't really care for it, but they're having a good time.

Diomedes

I have yet to venture into multiplayer.  I usually don't play vs. other people because inevitably, other people do nothing but play whatever game it is I'm trying out, and it's just not fun to be annihilated every attempt. 

Munson

My buddy got me hooked on Apex Legends last weekend. Apparently it is a superior form of Fortnite
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

It's Fortnite where when you shoot somebody they don't turn into a seven story tower that flosses on your corpse.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on June 02, 2019, 10:06:54 AM
I have yet to venture into multiplayer.  I usually don't play vs. other people because inevitably, other people do nothing but play whatever game it is I'm trying out, and it's just not fun to be annihilated every attempt. 

This is me with any game. Local multiplayer with a friend, sure that's a lot of fun. Online multiplayer with a bunch of 10 year olds shteinting all over me, no thanks.

Munson

Quote from: General_Failure on June 02, 2019, 11:10:41 AM
It's Fortnite where when you shoot somebody they don't turn into a seven story tower that flosses on your corpse.

Lmao....sounds like I'm happy I never played it.

It's all my students have talked about for the last year
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIcTM8WXFjk

I don't get excited about many games these days, but I'm super excited about this one.