Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

He had a triple on Sunday.  The odds of him doing that five years ago are almost negligible.   He's just a different player now, but if farging Ernie Els can win there, anyone can.   He's made a career of blowing up on Major Sundays.

Munson

Just got my first Eagle with a 35 yard chip in, on a (short) Par 4. Too bad the rest of my front 9 is one par and then a bunch of double and triple bogeys
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

HA!  The ass kicking reality check of golf.  The eagle/birdie hole followed by nine straight holes of OBs, three puts, whiffs, etc.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

My buddy is about a 20 handicap and usually hits the ball pretty good on most days.  He was astoundingly awful last Friday from 1-17 and then bombed a drive & a 3-wood to the green on the par-5 18.  Missed the eagle putt by two inches.  That's golf.

PoopyfaceMcGee

My only eagle was on a par 5. Bombed the drive, hit a 5-wood to 4 feet, made the knee-knocker. I did hole out from the rough on a par 4 a couple of weeks ago, but that was after hitting my drive into a red-staked environmental protection area. #yeahIsuck

Sgt PSN

I don't get excited over any quality shot I make because I know that I will follow it up immediately afterwards with 2 or 3 terrible shots. 

Rome

I don't bother keeping score.  I count the birdie and par holes at the end.   If I end up with 10 or better it's a good day.  One thing I have to do now is hit 25-30 balls before teeing off.   If I dont it's a disaster.

ice grillin you

when rory wins today he will be younger than tiger was at the time of his second major
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

who decided to put the pga this weekend

i cannot think of a dumber decision. people barely know this thing is going on.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Both of Rory's major wins were complete blowouts.

Rome

Augusta is gonna need a ladies locker room now.   Until they build it they can store their green jackets where the maids keep their shtein.

ice grillin you

there is the possibility of a great final round today with the best player in thee world rory mclroy two shots ahead of the best player ever tiger woods

MDS

you mean third round
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

oh it is

not a big golf guy obviously

tennis on the other hand i am....this 18 year old british girl going today at 4 is my new love

ice grillin you

oooostenhousen shot a sick 29 on the front