the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Quote from: phattymatty on March 05, 2010, 10:39:17 AM
that was just a really lame joke because i assumed that was not possible.

When voyager turned around to take that pic, it also took pictures of all the solar systems planets and they put them together as one pic. Really amazing when you think of it, the earth was around a pixel and a half in the pic.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 05, 2010, 12:54:40 PM
haha thats awesome

who did skippy pick....chunky a?

He said Lil Wayne and I forget who else.  He said Jay Z is overrated. :-D
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

mussa

yes because lil wayne is so much better than jay z. what a clown
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

smeags

Quote from: mussa on March 08, 2010, 09:55:41 AM
yes because lil wayne is so much better than jay z. what a clown

in a related news lil wayne got sentenced to 1yr in prision today. will the rap community survive this crushing blow ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagaholic

QuoteNEWARK, N.J. — Six women in New Jersey are recovering after they received buttocks-enhancement injections containing silicone used to caulk bathtubs.

State health officials say the women, from Essex County, apparently underwent cosmetic procedures from unlicensed providers.

MORE FROM THE POST: CRACKPOT CAULKER BOTCHING BUTT-SHAPES

Investigators have not determined if the cases are related.

No arrests have been made.

Instead of medical-grade silicone, the women received a diluted version of nonmedical-grade silicone.

Gotta make a living somehow. Maybe it was Joe the Plumber.

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Father Demon

Blippy.com

I can't see how this is a good idea. Yeah, social media is the next bubble about what's hot and driving new millionaires, but who in the world wants a site that pushes your credit card transactions to a site so your friends can see what you're spendingwasting your money on?

And the dude that started this site secured $1.73M in funding.  Granted he has a track record (fargedcompany.com, adbrite.com) but wow....
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

reese125

the link title alone instantly swayed me away from opening it

Rome

Quote from: reese125 on March 09, 2010, 03:47:50 PM
the link title alone instantly swayed me away from opening it

unless the word obituary is in it, there's no way i'm clicking any lindsey lohan link.

reese125

Munson

Quote from: Father Demon on March 09, 2010, 12:56:48 PM
Blippy.com

I can't see how this is a good idea. Yeah, social media is the next bubble about what's hot and driving new millionaires, but who in the world wants a site that pushes your credit card transactions to a site so your friends can see what you're spendingwasting your money on?

And the dude that started this site secured $1.73M in funding.  Granted he has a track record (fargedcompany.com, adbrite.com) but wow....

ijustmadelove.com
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic