Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 08, 2018, 08:20:34 PM
Odds Gillum and Nelson come out ahead?

I see that little rat farg Rubio crying about the recount on Twitter

I think Gillum is too far back but the gap between Nelson and Scott has shrank so much that now Scott has sued and called the cops in to investigate
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

It's Florida.  Who the hell knows.

BTW Broward County was the one that royally screwed Al Gore in 2000.

MDS

gillum even with a recount it seems impossible

nelson there are still votes to count, the massive undervote in broward and of course whatever the recount finds...its a farging mess and something only florida can give us
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Dumbfarg Donny and his little shtein stain side piece Rudy Giuliani are screaming on Twitter about the election fraud.

Reading the responses to them is equally worthy of eye bleach and satisfaction. The righties yelping about the "fraud" is amusing.

Rome

Best line tonight:  FAKE ATTORNEY GENERAL. 

Also - I've been saying it for almost a decade: there is no slimier piece of shtein than Rick Scott and he's proving my point times infinity.

Munson

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1060746448487223301 21

This is the blueprint for 2020 when Trump tried to declare victory regardless of votes
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

this is just atlanta but its a microcosm of why pubs have been systematically supressing voters for years now and why they have to cheat to win....they are scared to farging death

atlanta metro counties from 2012 to 2018

gwinnett: R +9.4 to D +14.2
cobb:  R +12.6 to D +9.4
henry: R +3.3 to D +15.3
douglas: D +4 to D +20.4
fulton: D +29.6 to D +45.4
dekalb: D +43.3 to D +67.7
fayette: R +31.4 to R +13.3
forsyth: R +62.9 to R +42.6
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 06, 2018, 11:14:39 AM
this is an interesting one today that i had not heard of....

https://www.citylab.com/equity/2018/11/eagles-landing-cityhood-vote-atlanta-stockbridge/571990/

only in the south would cheesecake factory and outback be considered fine dining

the great cheesecake factory secession of 2018 failed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 09, 2018, 07:52:59 AM
this is just atlanta but its a microcosm of why pubs have been systematically supressing voters for years now and why they have to cheat to win....they are scared to farging death

atlanta metro counties from 2012 to 2018

gwinnett: R +9.4 to D +14.2
cobb:  R +12.6 to D +9.4
henry: R +3.3 to D +15.3
douglas: D +4 to D +20.4
fulton: D +29.6 to D +45.4
dekalb: D +43.3 to D +67.7
fayette: R +31.4 to R +13.3
forsyth: R +62.9 to R +42.6

dem votes
18- 1.9
16-1.8
14 -1.1
12- 1.7

trump got 2 million votes in 16. if georgia can get 1.9 in a midterm year...you can see where this is headed. and this is why kemp purged 100s of thousands of voters from the rolls, limited polling stations in black areas AND limited machines in those areas to create insane waits.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

No telling how it will swing with Trump and his outright racism on the ballot in 2020, but this is encouraging

https://twitter.com/justinjm1/status/1060902667378143232 21

Rome

I haven't been to Cheesecake Factory since Matty informed me they're no longer offering the shrimp & bacon club on the menu. 

farg that place!

smeags

Quote from: Rome on November 09, 2018, 12:10:52 PM
I haven't been to Cheesecake Factory since Matty informed me they're no longer offering the shrimp & bacon club on the menu. 

farg that place!

da farg ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

I went a couple weeks ago and had a slice of salted caramel cheesecake. It was fantastic.

MDS

Rome