Started by MDS, December 23, 2018, 06:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

QB Eagles

Rome

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Where's Todd with the game day scenarios? This feels like a Saturday matchup but I also can't rememebr who else is playing next week
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

there was a rumor from a dallas writer that they were saturday night and bears were 100, but that really makes no sense

my official predix:
430 sat - texans
800 sat - your eagles
100 sun - ravens
430 sun - dem boys
-
430 sat - kc
800 sat - la
100 sun - no
430 sun - brady
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

FOX is a huge winner with their matchups this season.

CBS not so much.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on December 30, 2018, 07:27:06 PM
there was a rumor from a dallas writer that they were saturday night and bears were 100, but that really makes no sense

my official predix:
430 sat - texans
800 sat - your eagles
100 sun - ravens
430 sun - dem boys
-
430 sat - kc
800 sat - la
100 sun - no
430 sun - brady

Like Havas' scenarios...prob wrong lol

But this is what I want. That way I can get zesty Saturday

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Havas is a third rate Trumper.  farg that bitch.  Go Eagles. 

QB Eagles

How badly have the Eagles exploited the Vikings franchise over the past few years? It's like the secret for success in the NFC.

It's like once the Birds traded them Sam Bradford for a first round pick, they just became the Eagles' bitch. Giving the whole league the blueprint to beat them in 2016, bouncing them from the playoffs in 2017 and 2018, throwing beers at their zesty passive aggressive fans, mocking their Skol chant, winning the Super Bowl in their stadium, sending them Flip, and even losing the game against them this year in a long con to set them up for more pain. That team is officially Eagles property.

MDS

also: hiring chip who hired billy davis so cuzzo could torch them for 3 years to pad his stats so he looks good and gets caked by minny, and then gags in a game with the playoffs on the line

it was all part of the plan

PhillyPhreak54

We won't ever mention Billy Davis name again after this thread ok?

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

What is wrong with me (except the obvious of course)?  Birds have a playoff game in 36 hours and I'm not even jacked.  Is this Super Bowl hangover?  Am I still in shock they made it at the midnight hour?  Very troubled by this.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.