Week 17 - Washington: Bury Nick Foles' Donkey Dick at Wounded Knee

Started by MDS, December 23, 2018, 06:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Cthulhu

I would have figured after all this time the whole taterskins name being racist would have worn itself out.  Guess not.

Cthulhu

Cthulhu

OK...
as the new 'linc stadium janitor' i have to tell you... you peeps need to get your aim better. that stuff going on at the urinal is not cool.. urinal cakes are not for 'deoderizing' it's a friggen target. treat it as such.  no more trying to put out forest fires!

this mopping stuff sucks... :/

you people suck.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Have a good holiday, GF.

To everyone  on the CB, hope you all have good holidays and all that. :)

MDS

i would suspect this game doesnt get much distribution outside of philly and dc areas. chi/min should be the main game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

37-17 eagles.

then probably start looking at draft prospects.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

i still dont understand why the nfl put all the good and meaningful games at 425 and zilch at 100. really the eagles and vikings should be on separate channels so you can flip back and forth.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I like that you're in on those being locks. Usually good signs!

QB Eagles

All signs point to Minnesota winning but that's a more gentle season-ending letdown than we are used to.