Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2012, 10:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

yeah but its true. im sure chip hoped foles would workout this season but ultimately I think he was getting traded  unless he won a super bowl.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagaholic

QuoteJeff McLane, Inquirer Staff Writer
Posted: Thursday, November 27, 2014, 3:01 AM

Those hoping that St. Nick will arrive in late December may be disappointed.

No, not that guy.

Nick Foles hasn't yet been scheduled for a follow-up exam on his broken collarbone, although it is likely to happen next week, and the original prognosis that he would be out for six to eight weeks could be an optimistic one, according to sources close to the situation.

His left clavicle has to be "more than" healed because of the type of fracture Foles suffered on Nov. 2 against the Texans, one source said. The bone has to be strong enough for the Eagles quarterback to sustain contact, otherwise another blow could cause further harm.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

will be if sanchez goes down near the end of the season

MDS

does anyone still like little nicky
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

He's more likely to recover than RG3, so sure. I hope he winds up with an AFC team and does well.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on November 27, 2014, 02:20:46 AM

Sure, why not?  He's not the future but I don't hate the guy. And he's still better than Sanchez.

Munson

I also like him better than Sanchez. Also willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on his performance this year. He wasn't the same guy after he got beat up in the taterskins game. He wasn't GREAT before that game, but he was decent enough. Not nearly as bad as he was after taht game.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Foles is better than Sanchez. Neither are the answer. Foles would do well on a team like the Bears where he can just float balls all over the field and let his receivers go up and make plays. Eagles probably aren't getting a Mariotta but maybe they can find a guy similar to Tanehill later in the draft. 2015 QB class isn't horrible.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 27, 2014, 09:35:08 AM
Quote from: MDS on November 27, 2014, 02:20:46 AM
He's not the future but I don't hate the guy.

hes not hatable but hes super annoying

i particularly hate his attitude....hes way to nice
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

foles is not better than sanchez

that's how bad foles is
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

let's argue about which career backup is best

what fun
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

arguing about sports isnt fun to people who dont like sports

General_Failure

I'm thankful you're here to puff out your chest and take these hard stances on topics no one actually gives a farg about.

The man. The myth. The legend.