pimp could murder someone and your knee jerk liberal ass would defend him

let him go...let him go....sing the song from frozen and let him go

Hahaha! Now that's funny.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

sure?

wait why arent you at the game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

i thought you didnt miss home games

ice grillin you

this is my third miss ever

2003 car broke down
2009 was being a baby cause they lost to the skins the week before so i boycotted
today

MDS

wasnt that 2008? they lost to wash pro team in week 16...then beat dallas in week 17 to get in when 100000 things shook out right. i was at the wash pro team game at fedex. thats where i met matty.

shorebird

Well at this point it looks like Foles is not even close to the qb we saw last year. I don't think he'll ever be that good again but he has to play better than what he is playing now if this team expects to go anywhere in the playoffs. He's turning the ball over way too much and flat out missing open receivers down field. If he doesn't step it up Chip will be drafting his replacement.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 12, 2014, 04:28:51 PM
wasnt that 2008? they lost to wash pro team in week 16...then beat dallas in week 17 to get in when 100000 things shook out right. i was at the wash pro team game at fedex. thats where i met matty.

yeah i guess it was....that dallas game is the one i pouted over and missed

shorebird

Quote from: smeags on October 13, 2014, 11:04:50 AM
he's too white.

For Igor, yes. Good thing he's not a running back or linebacker.

General_Failure

Player Team Pos Comp Att Pct Att/G Yds Avg Yds/G TD Int 1st 1st% Lng 20+ 40+ Sck Rate
Nick Foles PHI QB 141 237 59.5 39.5 1,628 6.9 271.3 10 7 77 32.5 68T 22 4 7 82.0
Kirk Cousins WAS QB 116 188 61.7 37.6 1,571 8.4 314.2 10 8 70 37.2 81T 24 7 7 88.3

The man. The myth. The legend.