Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2012, 10:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

lol...yeah youd def do it at a sports bar...FOR FREE

and how did you know we have our draft in my basement?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I generally assume that all things awesome happen in your basement. Havas' basement is the anti-rape basement.

Sgt PSN

2013 was magic but 2014 has been mostly bad save for a few plays here and there. I don't really care if it's Foles or Sanchize for the year but I think I've seen enough from Foles to have no faith in him long term. Brutal

ice grillin you

he is what we thought he was....first good defense faced and DUD

MDS

yea he wasnt good by any stretch...but the lack of talent up front certain does not help
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 28, 2014, 08:43:14 PM
yea he wasnt good by any stretch...but the lack of talent up front certain does not help

lol....homerz

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Even when he's got time, his passes are nowhere near receivers. He's obviously beat to hell, making bad decisions and worse throws. Somehow they're still going to get 10 wins with him.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

its funny how he doesnt have time to throw but holds onto the ball too long

SD

He had a bad game, that's because the 49ers shut down the run game. Not many QBs can operate under center with no running game. He's had to put the offense on his shoulders the last few weeks. He hasn't been great this season but their offense revolves around the running game, lately it's revolved around the passing attack.

ice grillin you

MDS

nick foles isnt as good as aaron rodgers
nick foles isnt as bad as blaine gabbert

nick foles
is
nick foles

Eagles_Legendz

He had plenty of time in the first half.  No run blocking but pass blocking was solid.  Missed people down field a bunch.  Time went away in the 4th quarter.  Still should've scored if Cooper isn't a huge POS but you need more than one drive into opposing teams territory.

Lane is a better RBer than pass blocker so that might help but the run O is a mess.  Not sure why they haven't used Sproles more in routes the last two weeks.   They've called about 25 fake screen left go screen right this year and they haven't worked. Put sproles out in space in 7 yard routes on LBers and safeties.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 29, 2014, 01:31:59 PM
He had plenty of time in the first half.  No run blocking but pass blocking was solid.

100%

as i was saying last week the pass blocking is not an issue and it wasn't yesterday...it was well above adequate