Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2012, 10:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

also a little fyi for my fanclub because the foles stuff is really annoying and completely offbase....if you wanna kill me for something kill me for chipper...thats something ive been 100% wrong on thus far
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

If it's any consolation he's eventually going to get fired or he'll quit, so you'll be right about him eventually.

Tomahawk

As wrong as you admittedly were about Kelly, you were even more off on Foles.

ice grillin you

even if i made a prediction on foles which i didnt....i once again laugh at all you who think because he had a few good games hes basically already locked in as a great nfl qb

its precisely viewpoints such as these that make me despise homers....whether its all you guys here or xtremeskins....its all the same yet no one ever thinks they are one

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on March 17, 2014, 06:38:52 PM
If it's any consolation he's eventually going to get fired or he'll quit, so you'll be right about him eventually.

to be fair for my prediction to come true it would have to happen within the first three years....which seems highly unlikely at this point...altho you never know how much he misses college or what a huge fall back year this upcoming season would do to him

either way the point is if the fan club needs to get off on something it should focus on my chip prediction not some imaginary foles stuff you all created in your warped minds

rjs246

Quote from: Tomahawk on March 18, 2014, 08:42:16 AM
As wrong as you admittedly were about Kelly, you were even more off on Foles.

Hahaha.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Eagaholic

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 18, 2014, 08:57:19 AM
even if i made a prediction on foles which i didnt....i once again laugh at all you who think because he had a few good games hes basically already locked in as a great nfl qb

its precisely viewpoints such as these that make me despise homers....whether its all you guys here or xtremeskins....its all the same yet no one ever thinks they are one

Who here says Foles is a lock to be a great nfl QB? 

Chameleon

Quote from: Rome on March 17, 2014, 06:02:18 PM
I got a text from him at 3:30 this morning.  He's in Dublin at a whore house drinking Absinthe and doing lines off the tits of three redheaded virgins.

Quote from: General_Failure on March 17, 2014, 06:04:52 PM
Yeah, like there's virgins in Ireland that aren't clergymen.

Funny stuff, Failure.

smeags

so i see iggy still wont admit he was wrong about foles.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

smeags

btw

was the polish riffle plowing a texas hood rat in 1989 ?

Diomedes

Quote from: Eagaholic on March 18, 2014, 10:26:54 AMWho here says Foles is a lock to be a great nfl QB?

That would only be igy, trolling words into our mouths.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

That's only fair, since people seem to be pretty willing to do it to him over Foles. Saying he's slow, doesn't have a strong arm, and maybe a quarterback who was faster and had a stronger arm would be a better fit for this offense apparently means you want to just take a big shtein right in Foles' mouth.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

yeah...on that arm strength complaint. 

http://birdbreakdown.com/2014/03/03/qb-velocity-rankings-nick-foles-has-an-objectively-strong-arm/

He's been down on the guy from day one because he's white and goofy looking...has nothing to do with his play.  Neither does this "in Chip's offense" argument make any sense...until the games were played, there was no offense to speak of...just his college tape.  Every icehole who waxed on about Chip Kelly's "system" knew dick all about it, so saying this guy is better than that guy is just a bunch of blather.

igy been down on him from the start for no good reason, won't cop to it..what else is new.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Everybody was down on him from the start. It was a dumb move to take a quarterback with that pick. It seems to be working okay now, but it didn't help Andy keep his job.

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

not everyone. some took the wait and see approach instead of projecting failure. so far so good