Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2012, 10:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

You don't even have to click play to see him doing an awful Napoleon Dynamite impression

Chameleon

Quote from: Tomahawk on January 30, 2014, 03:46:22 PM
You don't even have to click play to see him doing an awful Napoleon Dynamite impression

RACIST.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Tomahawk on January 30, 2014, 03:46:22 PM

lol....that opening shot is the biggest look test fail since....

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

That picture reminds me of that USPS commercial after the holidays where the family is trying to return the creepy gnome they received.  I have that same reaction as the postman in the commercial "eeeeehhhhhhh"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

in the "everyone gets a prize" category of "Greatness on the road," the winner is....

NICK FOLES

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000321591/article/nfl-honors-complete-list-of-winners
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

OMG!  That is actually a category? The human race continues to fall further into the abyss.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

They wanted to call it the "Your Seven Touchdowns Were Impressive But You're Not Peyton Manning" Award.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

ice grillin you

BigEd76

she's the younger sister of Evan Moore if you remember that week he was here

Chameleon

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 27, 2012, 10:39:50 PM
terrible pick and it has nothing to do with the guy....i have no idea how he will turn out...its the position...they could have went in so many other directions that would have helped the team in the short term

i will give andy credit in one sense...he doesnt let the possibility of his job being in danger affect his picks...either that or he isnt going anywhere until he wants to go and he knows this

solid post!

ice grillin you

you try waaaaaaaay to hard and on top of that have a serious reading comprehension problem

if you are gonna dig for zingers please come up with something semi productive

thanks

Diomedes

You hated him from the start.  White guy, slow, weak arm...blah blah blah.

He's pretty goddamn good and you got it wrong from the start.  Eat crow.

Also, one doesn't have to look hard to find idiocy around here.  From everyone.  Well, from most.  Big Brother and Sus don't really farg around.

Crow.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

you read about as well as the troglodyte

ill also say it again...why because this guy had one year is he automatically anointed the next one....can he at least throw together a few years before we know hes not jake delhomme