Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2012, 10:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

QuoteFoles, who started the last six games of 2012 for the Eagles, is big and accurate but slow and lumbering and certainly doesn't fit the model of a sleek, fast, mobile Kelly-style quarterback

NEXT!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Who's going to give up a 2nd rounder for him? I mean, as weak as this year's draft is supposed to be, maybe someone will, but I can't imagine who.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

I'm actually kinda disappointed in this thread.  I thought for sure there'd be more insanity here but most of the comments were sane and rational.

Oh, and I miss PG.   That has nothing to do with anything but she posted in this thread and this place could use her around more.

FF & Feva too.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on December 03, 2013, 06:32:13 PM
I'm actually kinda disappointed in this thread.  I thought for sure there'd be more insanity here but most of the comments were sane and rational.

Oh, and I miss PG.   That has nothing to do with anything but she posted in this thread and this place could use her around more.

FF & Feva too.

What, you don't like the Todd & Igy Show?

PhillyPhreak54

Tell me to bring their asses back!

DH needs to post more too

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

im not gonna pretend to know EVERYTHING, but judging from her facebook pg has gone off the reservation
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Zanshin

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 03, 2013, 08:32:03 PM
Tell me to bring their asses back!

Okay, I'll tell you to bring their asses back, mostly because I'm curious to see how you'd go about it.

Also, I miss gthistle.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

So, what happened to a lot of the regulars? Did they wise up and leave? Was there drama that led to an exodus on here that I missed?

I remember the nonsense when FF left, but don't remember any other major board drama. I know some of the gang on Facebook, but I could never tell if not posting here was purposeful or whether they just got bored of it.

This all leads me to believe that there's a little something wrong with me that I keep popping back every now and again, but that's fairly obvious.

ice grillin you

who would post something to 15 people when you can post it to 300?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous