Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2012, 10:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I know you think the Sanchize is still the guy, but they're not going to go with him regardless of how many slightly better quarterbacks they have.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

howie's back in charge so he's back to playing the media

thats what im going to go with because on no planet can i stomach that talentless sloth coming back
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I'd rather go with an unknown like Chase Daniels or even a rookie...we already know what we have in Foles. I just can't see them bringing him back for any reason.

rjs246

If the Rams cut him outright and the Eagles draft a rookie QB then of course they'll bring Foles back. Because they don't have an imaginative bone in their bodies and that formula is the safe/obvious play. If they trade to get Foles back then they're even bigger clowns than any of us thought.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on February 07, 2016, 12:11:44 PM
I know you think the Sanchize is still the guy, but they're not going to go with him regardless of how many slightly better quarterbacks they have.

Sanchez would be better than Foles

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 07, 2016, 01:26:50 PM

See, this is like visiting a terminally ill relative in the hospital. You just hate to see them like that.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagles_Legendz

Let's dispel this notion that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing.  He knows exactly what he's doing.

QB Eagles

Sp Philly now has a third tanking team.

Rome

Someone told me this today and I thought I was still drunk from yesterday and having a nasty case of the DT's.

He's 10 times better than Sanchez, though.  I mean come on...

MDS

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on February 07, 2016, 02:29:23 PM

Let's dispel this notion that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing.  He knows exactly what he's doing.

lol
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on February 07, 2016, 02:29:23 PM

bwahaha
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

Excited to see what he can do in an Eagles uniform.

smeags

if for no other reason, this should be celebrated as the beginning of the end for chase daniel in this town.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it