Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by phattymatty, August 13, 2009, 08:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

shorebird

Quote from: General_Failure on October 05, 2013, 09:35:49 PM
Well if you two are on the same page about this one, maybe I should rethink things.
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 05, 2013, 09:39:36 PM
i was thinking that exact same thing

what the hell am i doing wrong

You? Wrong? All of us here know that you're never wrong, so it must be me because I'm always wrong. Right?

shorebird

Buh Bye, sayanora, adios, and all that shtein.

ice grillin you

elder white piles on the negro qb when he didnt even play
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

But he didn't play like shtein, so farg him.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

the white backup qb has won two games in place of the negro starter who beat the shtein out of dogs

cottman and frankford crowd STAND UP
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

really this was inevitable

and i dont mind it. vick sucks. this team's ceiling its the wild card round. what the hell, might as well ride the kid.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i hate vick more than anyone....but i hate him cause hes a bad qb....not cause i think foles is good....much less think foles is the second coming of the great white hope which is whats about to happen with the romey shore musnon crowd

MDS

oh no doubt...they cant help themselves

foles isnt bad. hes not good. but hes not bad. id ride him until he cools down or the league figures out he cant throw the ball 25 yards down the field.

ice grillin you

MDS