The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

QB Eagles

QuoteHe served only 9 months and was subsequently hired by the Mayor of Cleveland. Yesterday he killed her.

This use of pronouns is truly wrong.

Tomahawk

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

General_Failure

General_Failure

Lakeland 11-year-old arrested for confrontation after refusal to stand for Pledge

QuoteLAKELAND — An 11-year-old Lawton Chiles Middle Academy student was arrested Feb. 4 and charged with disrupting a school function and resisting arrest without violence following a confrontation with school officials and a law enforcement officer.

The incident happened after his refusal to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance and his refusal to stand after ordered by the substitute teacher.

Polk County Public Schools spokesman Kyle Kennedy said the sixth-grader "was arrested after becoming disruptive and refusing to follow repeated instructions by school staff and law enforcement."

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on February 17, 2019, 03:42:28 PM
Lakeland 11-year-old arrested for confrontation after refusal to stand for Pledge

QuoteLAKELAND — An 11-year-old Lawton Chiles Middle Academy student was arrested Feb. 4 and charged with disrupting a school function and resisting arrest without violence following a confrontation with school officials and a law enforcement officer.

The incident happened after his refusal to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance and his refusal to stand after ordered by the substitute teacher.

Polk County Public Schools spokesman Kyle Kennedy said the sixth-grader "was arrested after becoming disruptive and refusing to follow repeated instructions by school staff and law enforcement."

West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnett would suggest that the student would have rights violated in this instance. 

Tomahawk

Land of the free as long as you do what you're told

Quote[The substitute teacher] allegedly told the student, "Why if it was so bad here he did not go to another place to live?"

farg yeah! Riddle me that, 11 year old punk

ice grillin you

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/ex-coast-guard-lieutenant-ordered-held-for-14-days-while-government-weighs-terrorism-related-charges-in-his-planning-of-widespread-terrorist-attack/2019/02/21/57918f12-3573-11e9-854a-7a14d7fec96a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.205bc52a0aab

we are now 48 hrs out from this and there hasnt been a single word spoken about it from trump or ANY republican congress person....par for the course from trump as he is a literal white nationalist but not a single republican at all is stunning....and even more stunning is not a word from the farging justice department...some historian can probably correct me but it has to be the biggest plot against the government since the lincoln assassination and the right is literally acting like it didnt happen

it truly is a sickening and frightening time we are in right now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 22, 2019, 08:10:06 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/ex-coast-guard-lieutenant-ordered-held-for-14-days-while-government-weighs-terrorism-related-charges-in-his-planning-of-widespread-terrorist-attack/2019/02/21/57918f12-3573-11e9-854a-7a14d7fec96a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.205bc52a0aab

we are now 48 hrs out from this and there hasnt been a single word spoken about it from trump or ANY republican congress person....par for the course from trump as he is a literal white nationalist but not a single republican at all is stunning....and even more stunning is not a word from the farging justice department...some historian can probably correct me but it has to be the biggest plot against the government since the lincoln assassination and the right is literally acting like it didnt happen

it truly is a sickening and frightening time we are in right now

amen! this should be the biggest one of the biggest stories of our lifetimes....but some actor lied, so.....
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

MDS

heres why its not a story: the right wing in this country would be absolutely fine with someone carrying out a domestic terror act so long as the victims were liberals
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on February 22, 2019, 09:13:08 AM
heres why its not a story: the right wing in this country would be absolutely fine with someone carrying out a domestic terror act so long as the victims were liberals

Yep.

But if his name was Mohammad or Salvadore that cheeto dick farg would have been tweeting like crazy about it.