The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I want guys like that jailed.  His negligence directly threatens public health.   
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on February 03, 2018, 08:20:44 AM
I want guys like that jailed.  His negligence directly threatens public health.   

Agreed.

Tomahawk

This is an example libtards can use when they finally rephrase it from "gun control" to "gun safety".

Diomedes

I wanna read a news story about a mass shooting at a white nationalist meeting. 

How do these people get together and do their training, their propaganda, etc...then they send dudes out to shoot up churches, schools, etc...

And no one ever shows up and guns them down, or blows them up. 

Where the leftist terrorists? ANTIFA jerkoffs talk a big game in their hoodies and handkerchiefs...don't do actual shtein.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

what in the hell?

QuoteThe Georgia state senate has passed a bill that would allow adoption agencies to refuse to place children with same-sex couples based on their religious beliefs. The bill would also prohibit the Georgia Department of Human Services from taking "adverse action" against such agencies.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

I ask myself what kind of a conscience do these people have. Do they go to sleep thinking they did the world a solid by doing shtein like this?

Can' wait for people like this to die off. Hate pervades their hearts. They sicken me.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Meh...Wyoming or Montana or some other awful, white, southern Canadian state made the same law a year or so ago. Georgia be sleeping.

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on February 26, 2018, 01:25:34 PM
I ask myself what kind of a conscience do these people have. Do they go to sleep thinking they did the world a solid by doing shtein like this?

Can' wait for people like this to die off. Hate pervades their hearts. They sicken me.

i waver btwn whether its more sad or infuriating

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

i was in savannah a couple of years ago and remember people talking about that

ice grillin you

so far republicans have put white supremacists on the ballot this year in arizona....illinois....montana....virginia...and wisky and we still have plenty of time for more

Rome

Gutless cowardly draft dodging shteinbag bans most transgender Americans from military service.

Barely registers as a blip on the "how low can Trump go" awful scale. 

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on March 24, 2018, 07:42:31 PM
Gutless cowardly draft dodging shteinbag bans most transgender Americans from military service.

Barely registers as a blip on the "how low can Trump go" awful scale.

The funny thing is, as jonesing as Trump seems to be for a war, that he'd want as many bullet-catchers in the forces as he can muster.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 24, 2018, 08:07:47 PM
The funny thing is, as jonesing as Trump seems to be for a war.

trump isnt for anything but trump...he has zero convictions or beliefs...the one exception is that i think hes a white supremacist...but he will be for war because fox and friends said to do it in the morning then that night hannity will remind him that his base doesnt want war they want coal brought back and steel tariffs enacted and next day he will tweet about how china is manipulating currency and needs to be stopped