Didn't See One Yet - So, Happy St. Patrick's Day, Everyone!

Started by Rome, March 17, 2006, 08:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad-Lad

I'm happy that the Irish have an excuse to get loaded today.  I didn't think i was wearing any green today (unintentionally), but i have my Mickey's belt buckle.

Phanatic

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 17, 2006, 02:10:53 PM

:paranoid

I had one of those for lunch in the corporate caffeteria... I guess we make so what the heck.

Like spitting in the wind though...
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

rjs246

Just got back from a four beer lunch. I should be hitting the office fridge in an hours or so.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

I'm just getting ready to close up shop.  Off to see Villanova kick some 16th-seeded ass at an Irish bar here in town.

My buddy's there already and just told me that they had 50 or 60 spring breakers (mostly chicks in bikinis) sitting out on the deck.

w(.)(.)t!   :-D

Later, losers!   :-*

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mussa

im really starting to crave beer.  i might just have to quit and go to the bar. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

If you're still only starting to crave beer, you are about 4 hours behind already.

Leave work now.

mussa

i work at home too nancy.  i just left and got a case of Swithwick's.  so creamy. so good.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Rome