The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

QuoteIn a move that comes as no surprise, Erin Andrews is leaving the sport that was the backbone of her rise to fame.  Sports Illustrated's Richard Deitsch reports that EA will no longer be a part of Fox's college football coverage, where she served as the host of the ill-fated Fox College Saturday.

Logistically, it would have been near impossible for Andrews to do both hosting duties for college football and report from the top game site for the NFL every week.  Her promotion to the #1 sideline reporter for the NFL on Fox meant that her future with college football was always going to be placed on the backburner.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

eventually shes just gonna host access hollywood or something...sports go bye bye
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

hopefully.....she is the absolute worst and gives every female in the game a bad name

MDS

shes already hosting dancing with the stars. once this hockey players shes dating locks it up she could bounce. pretty much the reason she got into it in the first place -- jock cock
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they fired brooke burke for her?

MDS

was she the dwts host before? then yes.

ice grillin you

yeah she was...and she was legit hot....and on top of that good at the job

MDS

are you saying erin lost her fastball when you saw her cooter

ice grillin you

im not sure when she lost it....but she stopped being hot like two or three years ago

shes always been a hack

PhillyPhreak54

I'd still hit it. Don't care.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on July 19, 2014, 01:16:30 AM
eventually shes just gonna host access hollywood or something...sports go bye bye

:-D exactly where she belongs.  She is awful.  Between her and Joe Buck on FOX, it's going to be rough on Sundays.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hbionic

Quote from: MDS on July 19, 2014, 01:23:49 AM
are you saying erin lost her fastball when you saw her cooter

Cooter will be the word of the day.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Texico Todd is holding on to his southern vernacular.

Drop that cooter word around Philly, buddy!

MDS

i was saying cooter before you were driving a pick up with a rick perry bumper sticker

PhillyPhreak54

Haha

How many don't mess with Texas tshirt and coffee cups are you taking home?