3-6 doug gottlieb
6-10 chris moore and brian jones
10-2 scott ferrall
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

all of the shows sound horrible
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i used to love rome but ive heard hes fallen off in the last ten years

feinstein is an amazing guest when he was on kornheisers  show but he cant carry 3 hours by himself

i like gottlieb

lol @ tiki and jacobson

never heard of the others but they have to be awful
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

you've probably heard scott ferrall in passing sometime.  he's a new york guy with the raspiest voice you ever heard and talks super fast and is real hyper.  you can't listen to it for more than 2 minutes.  which is why he's 10-2
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Tiki and Dana Jacobson? Awful.

Agreed on Feinstein being a solid guest. He had a midday show on Mad Dog Radio on Sirius with Bruce Murray and it was boring radio.

Ferrall was on Howard 101 and is a degerate gambler so that's cool

MDS

you guys clearly listen to the radio a lot. how bout that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Quote from: SunMo on December 19, 2012, 12:47:42 PM
you've probably heard scott ferrall in passing sometime.  he's a new york guy with the raspiest voice you ever heard and talks super fast and is real hyper.  you can't listen to it for more than 2 minutes.  which is why he's 10-2

Seems like this guy hasn't worked a day shift in 20 years

Ferrall

Munson

Just in case you don't get enough of Peter Gammons excellent abilities in the booth, you can also enjoy his 15 best tweets of 2012

Strangely close to the same stuff he says while calling games these days
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 19, 2012, 12:43:01 PM
i used to love rome but ive heard hes fallen off in the last ten years

I don't know if he's fallen off as much as he's still exactly the same and his clones make the show harder to listen to as i get older.  I used to listen to him every day during my lunch break and now I might tune in a couple times a month...or I might even go a month or so without tuning in at all. 

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

The clone thing has gotten tiresome as well.  Bunch of booger eaters calling in sounding like mid-80s WWF trash talk. 

hbionic

I hear jay mohr is getting his spot here on the fox radio network. He's funny as farg when he's filled in for Rome.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SunMo

i love his podcast, hope the radio gig doesn't farg that up 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

rick reilley on espn right now "there's an espn producer who lives in newtown, i thought he had a young daughter about that age...i couldn't work for hours that day not knowing if she was ok or not."

jesus can that guy get any worse.

PhillyPhreak54