The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

If it was part of the celebrity call in contest, he was probably giving her an impromptu interview.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 24, 2012, 12:24:15 PM
To ask her about a farging dress is stupid. Is he hosting Project farging Runway?

hes trying to be a funny morning type guy and failing miserably
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

why is she responding

oh some loser misogynist in philly said something about my dress bla bla bla big farging deal
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

shes an attention whore who is trying to sell herself as a brand plus pimp her new fox college football show which is a competitor of gameday and philly is a huge market

im actually surprised 97.5 being an espn station let her on

MDS

shes actually a horrendous host and that show is going to be a disaster

not that i care i love erin
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

yeah she really is terrible at what she does

Don Ho

I can't take Missaneli anymore.  He's become so engulfed with this stupid celebrity call in promotion it's sickening.  Go work for TMZ or Hollywood Extra.  When he had Buffy The Vampire Slayer on yesterday that was it for me.  We got football two weeks away and we're talking about "Maybe we can get Michael Phelps again".  I'm about to call in and say "Hey, I got Coach Sandusky on the line!". Talking Baseball with Dutch can't get here fast enough on weekdays.

Speaking of 97.5 what happened with Tony Bruno?  They moved him and he's only on for two hours than Baldy comes on.  I like Bruno.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

DH

Dawk joins the 97.5 team - football friday contributor. Is that really a major announcement?

SD

Quote from: DH on August 24, 2012, 04:04:13 PM
Dawk joins the 97.5 team - football friday contributor. Is that really a major announcement?

Nailed it:
Quote from: SD on August 23, 2012, 06:53:36 PM
Quote from: Munson on August 23, 2012, 04:19:55 PM
A "big station announcement" at 97.5 tomorrow apparently...SD?

My source is out of the office for the night. She said she'd text me in the morning. She doesn't bother letting me know about the minor announcements only the major ones, so it's probably something like they're bringing a new host in. My guess would be a former Eagle hosting a show now that the season is starting.

Munson

Quote from: DH on August 24, 2012, 04:04:13 PM
yeah SD called it. I like it though. I'm gonna be substitute teaching on fridays this fall so I might actually be in the car to hear dawk every friday.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

so do i official become a sports writer douche tomorrow because itll be my first appearance on a local football show

or was i already there

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: MDS on August 25, 2012, 02:39:50 AM
so do i official become a sports writer douche tomorrow because itll be my first appearance on a local football show

or was i already there

Once you're a douche you fit into every douche category so to answer your question yes.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on August 25, 2012, 02:39:50 AM

or was i already there

You haven't made it until SD defends your honor.

PhillyPhreak54

Somehow I imagine this local football show to be on public access TV with the mexican and texas flags draped in the background.