The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: MDS on August 24, 2012, 03:22:09 AM
huh?

was mike talkin bad about erin? did he bring up all the athlete cock shes gobbled up. or her obvious flirting with interview subjects. or taking pictures with them and posting them on twitter like theyre farging friends.

not that i care i love erin

He questioned her fashion sense regarding the dress she wore while covering the all star game. I missed the day after show following the all star game but he made comments about it being too much or something. Mikey Miss is the type of guy who feels he has to cover issues that he's spoken previously about on his show otherwise his listeners will say "you had Erin Andrews on and didn't even ask her about the dress she wore during the All Star game even though you made a big deal about it". He's an idiot for asking a celebrity about an outfit and she came off as funholey for the way she reacted.

Here's the dress:

She said she wore the dress because it was hot and she's a sweater.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, then he asked why not a shorter sundress. He wouldn't let it drop, and he came off both petty and creepy at the same time.

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on August 24, 2012, 06:23:18 AM
Yeah, then he asked why not a shorter sundress. He wouldn't let it drop, and he came off both petty and creepy at the same time.

theres not a bigger loser on the planet than missanelli...no one thinks hes funnier or more irreverent than he does and he believes he should be howard stern or some shtein and have a morning drive...and in his own mind cant fathom why hes not way bigger than he is...shtein he cant even get a morning drive slot on 97.5....what he doesnt realize is that he should thank his lord every night that he has a a show anywhere
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

i really dug him when he came back and started at 97.5 but about 6 months in he got unbearable.

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i used to love him years ago....when he was a douche but he was a likeable douche...then at some point when he was still at wip he became insufferable

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 24, 2012, 07:13:49 AM

theres not a bigger loser on the planet than missanelli...no one thinks hes funnier or more irreverent than he does and he believes he should be howard stern or some shtein and have a morning drive...and in his own mind cant fathom why hes not way bigger than he is...shtein he cant even get a morning drive slot on 97.5....what he doesnt realize is that he should thank his lord every night that he has a a show anywhere

I'm not disagreeing with any of this but him not having the morning drive has nothing to do with his ratings.

Quote from: SunMo on August 24, 2012, 07:32:15 AM
i really dug him when he came back and started at 97.5 but about 6 months in he got unbearable.

The Lebron shtein got old fast. Let it go. I flip back and forth from the Fanatic and WIP when before I was straight Fanatic.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on August 24, 2012, 08:00:16 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on August 24, 2012, 07:13:49 AM

I'm not disagreeing with any of this but him not having the morning drive has nothing to do with his ratings.

i didnt even mention ratings...im just saying he thinks hes talented and should be one of the big boys and the fact that he isnt makes him really angry

phattymatty

yeah i tried listening to him a few days last week just to hear peoples thoughts on the bynum trade but it's pretty unlistenable.

and of all things, that dress? i thought erin was losing it lately but that's the best she's looked in a long time.

ice grillin you

yeah she looks great there....not sure why you would pick that to rip

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's clear SD and Mikey Miss are blood brothers. Or semen brothers.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 24, 2012, 09:37:20 AM
i didnt even mention ratings...im just saying he thinks hes talented and should be one of the big boys and the fact that he isnt makes him really angry

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean. He's the number 1 ranked sports talk show host in the city. Who are these 'big boys' you're talking about?

ice grillin you

he wants to be a morning drive guy basically...or an espn national host...those are the big boys and the people who get paid real money...everybody else are more or less local no name hacks....

he craves to be big time so bad cant understand why he isnt and refuses to accept that hes just a regualr sports talk host...its why he tries to be funny and do all this "entertainment" type stuff all the time...its why he rips people like erin andrews...its why hes mad at the world in general

SD

You're way off but you're also entitled to your opinion.

Munson

Gotta love when IGY tries to psychoanalyze people he's never met.

I remember listening when he made the comments on her dress...if I remember correctly he just thought it was a strange pick for a live sporting event.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

To ask her about a farging dress is stupid. Is he hosting Project farging Runway?