The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Jason LaCanfora leaving NFLN for CBS Sports.

Michelle Beadle reportedly leaving ESPN for NBC/Access Hollywood

Scott VanPelt's contract is up at ESPN and he hasn't been re-signed yet

Munson

Hopefully he goes to NBC Sports too...I just wanna see someoen give ESPN a little competition...and also a sports network that covers hockey instead of putting a slam dunk by a 6'9 dude as the top play of the day
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

van peezy staying at the world wide leader.....beadle all but gone
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 10, 2012, 07:26:51 PMJason LaCanfora leaving NFLN for CBS Sports.

gonna replace Charley Casserly on NFL Today

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 10, 2012, 07:26:51 PM
Jason LaCanfora leaving NFLN for CBS Sports.

Michelle Beadle reportedly leaving ESPN for NBC/Access Hollywood

Scott VanPelt's contract is up at ESPN and he hasn't been re-signed yet

Erin Andrews next?

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2012/05/espn-announces-that-michelle-beadle-will-leave-network/1
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

One of the guys replacing LaCanfora is Daniel Jeremiah, most recently a scout for the Eagles and a huge Mychal Kendricks enthusiast.

Also, SVP is staying with ESPN.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 15, 2012, 08:01:41 AM
One Scott Brendan Van Pelt will remain employed with the Entertainment and Sports Programming Network fo sheezy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sometimes, I need a translator.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The ESPN.com website is currently down. Weird.

MDS

tbs got the 1-game wild card playoffs game this year

because of the 2 extra games, 2 divisional round games shift to mlb network. so thatll be interesting, because im not exactly sure how good their penetration is compared to tbs, espn, etc.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

much better than your penetration.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76