The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

MDS

wow

now i know how woodward and bernstein felt.

you do realize if you just come out and say my name is michael marnigrassi and the sixers/flyers are moving to 975 no one would bat an eye. every single reporter covering philly media, or the teams, already knows about this and cant report on it because no one is going on the record/as a source.

sorry if this is insulting, but you are not a reputable source. so even if you put your name behind it no one would buy at what youre selling.

so how about you just say it. this isnt even a big deal, or important information. its radio news in philly
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I was asked not to say anything and there are only a handful of people who know. Does it burn you that much that I'm not in your business yet I have a million times more connections/resources/contacts?

Rome

MDS

Quote from: SD on April 24, 2012, 05:31:59 PM
I was asked not to say anything and there are only a handful of people who know. Does it burn you that much that I'm not in your business yet I have a million times more connections/resources/contacts?

yea, im real upset i didnt find out about the great philly radio station swap.

you are just being silly being coy about it on this place, as if anything here could come back to hurt anyone. if you dont want to say anything, they dont. but clearly you do so then come out and say it.

also, abortion.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

What is, "Something your mother should have had?"

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Just the Sixers games are switching over....disappointing.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

i don't believe in marriage but i would marry michelle beadle today.

SD

Quote from: Munson on April 26, 2012, 06:07:17 PM
Just the Sixers games are switching over....disappointing.

Wait for the other shoe to drop...it's coming.

Munson

SD's media connections >>>>>> Todd's

MDS

first year in forever sixers have been relevant

csn ratings
sixers - 2.4 (previously 1.6, 1.2)
flyers - 3.3 (previously 2.4, 2.2)

PoopyfaceMcGee

This Sarah Phillips shtein is hilarious.

Sgt PSN

I'm just kind of getting up to speed on this.  So she's like, not a real person or something? 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nilesh Prasad is a degenerate gambler and wannabe sports blogger/writer. He used the name Sarah Phillips to start his empire. Has a blind friend (maybe even named Sarah Phillips) he used for the photos and for a recent "LeBron no ring joke contest" video.

That's about it.