The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

If I'm a fleshpop to you, does that mean I get Flyers tix? 

Sgt PSN

Warren Sapp fired from NFL Network. I bet his creditors are stoked.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

"We'll discuss that later"

He should quit ESPN and go to Foxnews already...he'd fit right in

phattymatty

i hate skip more than anyone ever but that was just poor debate form on jalen's part.

i mean i love it but makes him look like an amateur.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on April 11, 2012, 08:50:05 PM
"We'll discuss that later"

He should quit ESPN and go to Foxnews already...he'd fit right in

he looked like he wanted to cry....i dont think ive ever heard him like that

MDS

as if espn couldnt sink any lower....
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

He used to gay Aikman gay all the time and Troy still hates him to this day.

Don't care that Jalen cut him off at the knees.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lol I am not even gonna edit that...let it ride

ice grillin you

Munson

It's like Die Dan Die but so much more awesomer.

They spent over an our on first take today talking about that comment and having a pretty decent debate on the relationship between athletes, GMs, coaches, and the media. Screamin A had Bayless's back and made much better points than Skip did
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

even though i think its a bush league move on jalen's part i hope this is the beginning of the end for that douche bayless.

straight up lying to back up a point is pretty bad...being stupid enough in the first place to not realize it would take five minutes for the internet sports nerd mafia to find the facts is even worse.

Sgt PSN

ESPN is probably loving this. Bayless moves the meter. He's the Howard Stern of sports talk and more people watch that show to hate on him than they do because they like him. I belong to a sports talk group on FB (mock) that my brother invited me too and every day at least 50 of these fools are talking about Bayless. This little lie only has people talking about him even more and I'd bet the ratings are going up because of it. I'm convinced that Bayless doesn't beleive most of the things he says. He's just being a contrarian and says things that people will disagree with and talk about and more importantly, tune in tomorrow to see what he says next.

It's one of the most staged and planned acts I've ever seen.

ice grillin you

i actually dont mind bayless and i love when him and sas go at it and im still glad jalen almost made him cry