The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

funny you post that now

i cant say for sure he got fired, but i can say that someone at the inqy who knows my pops told him that they are looking for someone. so right now im working on something to send out. of course the word passed down to me was they want 10 years experience. 10 years ago i barely had pubes and was in jew school.

experience stillupfront's mom. also tatum covered farging nova football and penn and drexel hoops. so either the 10 yrs is bullshtein since a trained ape could cover those things or they are moving shtein around and want an enterprise guy. either way im wasting my time cause they aint gonna hire a poor ass black man like me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

You might have a future in fiction. 

PhillyPhreak54

Good luck dude...send your packet in and pull whatever strings you can.

MDS

tatum used to show up at temple football games in track suits, like 5 minutes before kickoff. he would literally get in his seat for the first time essentially as the ball was in the air. and he would always be the first one done (basically plug in quotes after getting back from the presser and good night). one time he brought his pops.

anyway, it took him stealing shtein to get fired. and he was moved off the temple football beat. like how does that happen. what is lower than covering temple football. its terrible and no one cares. and he gets moved off that. jesus.

anyway do i go straight professional with the email or do i try to make it a little spicy. not too much of course but just throw a little flavor in there.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on October 27, 2011, 12:54:56 AM
what is lower than covering temple football.

Covering Mexican high school girls junio.....ah, farg it. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

"The 8.8 rating is tied as the lowest ever for Game 5 of the World Series, and the ninth-lowest for any World Series game. The Texas Rangers have now played in ten of the sixteen lowest rated World Series games of all time.

Over the past four seasons (dating back to 2008), only five of 21 World Series games have drawn a double-digit rating (24%). The World Series' percentage trails that of other sports, including the NBA Finals (29%), NCAA Men's Final Four (33%), and Bowl Championship Series (45%).

To put that in perspective, 220 of the previous 224 World Series games hit double-digits (98%)."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 27, 2011, 12:54:56 AM
tatum used to show up at temple football games in track suits, like 5 minutes before kickoff. he would literally get in his seat for the first time essentially as the ball was in the air. and he would always be the first one done (basically plug in quotes after getting back from the presser and good night). one time he brought his pops.

anyway, it took him stealing shtein to get fired. and he was moved off the temple football beat. like how does that happen. what is lower than covering temple football. its terrible and no one cares. and he gets moved off that. jesus.

anyway do i go straight professional with the email or do i try to make it a little spicy. not too much of course but just throw a little flavor in there.

I'd go straight professional based on the situation. They're probably looking for someone who is buttoned up a bit compared o the guy they're shteincanning. Be persistent and follow up like crazy.

MDS

I could have sent him a picture of FF's taint. They already have someone in mind. Got to give him credit for getting back to me, though.

phattymatty

my girl lindsay is doing sportscenter this morning. movin up girl.

MDS

Quote from: MDS on October 27, 2011, 12:27:03 AM
i cant say for sure he got fired, but i can say that someone at the inqy who knows my pops told him that they are looking for someone.

QuoteUpdate - Kevin will not lose his job. He's taking so time off. When he returns, there is a possibility he may be reassigned.

from the sports writers board. hooray for not entirely jumping to conclusions.

PhillyPhreak54

Reassigned to what? Girls basketball?

MDS

copy desk...obits....agate...something that takes him out of the field

think of the option mcnulty and lester got if they wanted to stick in the bpd at the end of the wire. it looks like tatum is taking that. and shame on the inqy for not bucking up and firing him. you could pay 2 me's to his job.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he should be shteincanned.