The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyGirl

One down, too many to list to go.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

i love how he started off with his "i always am accurate" shpiel. lol really.

yea right. also forgot to mention how zesty his ratings have been and how this is a money fight between him and management because hes no. 2 to miss and has been for a while. and like farg is howard gonna be paid less than him.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

official....he leaves 9/2

cuz and Macnow move to 3-7

Don Ho

I am so pissed as I was listening to Missanelli religiously the past year but my company recently put up the old firewall and I can no longer get 97.5  Ipad only gets WIP.  I can get 97.5 on my BlackBerry but a real pain in the ass.

So with the cuz and Macnow moving to 3 - 7 who gets their slot?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Don, how do you get 97.5 on your blackberry? i've been looking for it fora while...
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Quote from: Munson on August 16, 2011, 03:32:08 AM
Don, how do you get 97.5 on your blackberry? i've been looking for it fora while...

Check this out:

http://www.nobexrc.com/

Awesome.  Found it about two years ago.  I can listen to WIP, WPEN, most major radio stations from talk to sports to your favorite music while working out, in the car at your desk.  Free.  You can pay to eliminate all the intro commercials but they last about 60 seconds. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

charlie

I am going to guess the 97.5 blackberry app

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on August 16, 2011, 03:25:51 AM
I am so pissed as I was listening to Missanelli religiously the past year but my company recently put up the old firewall and I can no longer get 97.5  Ipad only gets WIP.  I can get 97.5 on my BlackBerry but a real pain in the ass.

So with the cuz and Macnow moving to 3 - 7 who gets their slot?

There's a 97.5 app for iPhone/iPad.  There's also tune in radio app that streams it as well.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Scott Graham is on WIP right now talking about Harry K.  I always thought Graham did a fine job as the Phils announcer.

Munson

Quote from: charlie on August 16, 2011, 08:59:11 AM

I am going to guess the 97.5 blackberry app

sadly I have found no such thing....I'm giving that link from Don a look though
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Don Ho on August 16, 2011, 01:53:28 PM
Scott Graham is on WIP right now talking about Harry K.  I always thought Graham did a fine job as the Phils announcer.

Agreed. It kind of sucks that the Phils let him go. He failed to catch on with another MLB team and instead took the gig narrating "Inside the NFL". Can't imagine that alone is an awesome living.

PhillyPhreak54

I always thought his voice and narratives were forced...but after listening to McCarthy and Wheels I'd gladly take Graham back.