The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

i wouldn't blame anybody for leaving a dying industry to join a thriving one.

but she sucks anyway so who cares
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

the cafeteria workers at the bristol headquarters make more money than an inquirer sports writer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I was never really a fan of hers, but I dont blame her for rolling out either.

MDS

Smart move, no one would blame her

Ps hire me?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

QuoteI was there for a few others: Iverson stepping over Tyronn Lue in the NBA Finals against Los Angeles, Donovan McNabb laboring through the last minutes of the Super Bowl against New England, Drew Rosenhaus barking "next question" on Terrell Owens' burnt front lawn, and, most recently, DeSean Jackson torching the Giants on a game-winning punt return at New Meadowlands Stadium.

Get that last jab in at #5 Ash.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on June 13, 2011, 04:57:18 PM
QuoteI was there for a few others: Iverson stepping over Tyronn Lue in the NBA Finals against Los Angeles, Donovan McNabb laboring through the last minutes of the Super Bowl against New England, Drew Rosenhaus barking "next question" on Terrell Owens' burnt front lawn, and, most recently, DeSean Jackson torching the Giants on a game-winning punt return at New Meadowlands Stadium.

Get that last jab in at #5 Ash.

Havas and Todd read that and started playing swords with each other because it got them so hot.

QB Eagles

This probably means that ESPNPhiladelphia.com is coming soon. About time. Now we can have an ESPN site blatantly slanted toward Philly just like NY and Boston have.

Don Ho

I thought that's what this board was for?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

this board is mostly for discussing the wire

Diomedes

this board is a shtein magnet
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

cup finals game 7 in boston 2011
43.4 rating

nba finals game 7 in boston 2010
33.9 rating

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The Celtics have won roughly 90 titles and the Bruins haven't won in 40 years.

MDS

yea, if you didnt know, titles and success bring in fans. why do you think the phillies are getting more popular by the year. i mean you could with that or could just pretend micky and joey from south boston arent watching no stillupfronts.

ice grillin you

its also the city that sells out the garden for a zesty regular season college hockey tournament every year...hockey is massive up there....im quite sure the wild would outdraw the timberwolves in a similar situation
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous