The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

do you guys fight over his cock or does wilma have a sign-up sheet?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

wilbon used to be a GREAT sportswriter before he like many others started to go multimedia.....theres never been better reading anywhere than the washington post during its golden age

kornheiser
leonard shapiro
wilbon
david aldrige
leonard shapiro
john feinstein
ja adande
norman chad
tom boswell

and all those people werent at one time or another writing in the sports section but all at the SAME TIME....just incredible
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

thats a lot of jews

also there were 2 leonard shapiros?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

Houston is getting their own Comcast SportsNet in 2 years for the Astros and Rockets.  FOX Sports Houston will basically be stuck with the Rangers, college football and rodeos and whatever other crap you guys watch down there...

PhillyPhreak54

How about Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia gets on DIRECTV.

Whats up with that, Ed?

BigEd76

aww Jay misses Dei and Leslie getting older and uglier

Other than Eagles PGL and maybe Phillies PGL, you aren't really missing anything.  Well there's Amy Fadool to stare at, but she's dumb as ish...

SD

I like sportsrise and sportsnite

ice grillin you

you really stare at amy fadool?....shes about as ho hum as it gets...not ugly but she should never be stared at or pointed out as being hot

Quote from: SD on November 19, 2010, 06:16:17 PM
I like sportsrise and sportsnite

the whole station is money....the throwback shtein they do is awesome

SD

Amy Fadool looks like Sweet D if she gained 15 lbs.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 19, 2010, 05:37:27 PM
How about Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia gets on DIRECTV.

Whats up with that, Ed?

if im somehow still here and dont get that station ima kill J

ice grillin you

MDS

SD

It's always sunny in Souderton

PhillyPhreak54

The Parcells bio on NFLN was great.

Edit - forgot to add the anecdote in there about the homeless guy he met in Miami.

A guy selling newspapers alongside the road strikes up a friendship with Parcells. The homeless newspaper guy is an Eagles fan and tells Parcells how much he loves Andy Reid but "tell him to draft a farging wide receiver". So Parcells actually tells Andy about this guy. Reid sent him a shirt and a hat and asks Parcells how he is doing each time they talk.

Parcells helped the guy get a job and back on his feet.