The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i dont live in philly anymore so how would i know

easy is the man for this job

though there is no cw17, its myphl17 and cw57. you farging loser smith.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

i just hope that you die one of these days...that's my main concern.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

be more specific on the timetable, jesus boy

dying "one of those days" is inevitable...of course that could be in 10 seconds, 10 days, 10 years 100 years, etc.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

BigEd76

sunny's right about phl17 and DWTS

the NFLN game against the Texans will be on that channel too

PoopyfaceMcGee

"@OGOchoCinco: @RealSkipBayless but since you got jokes ,if you look closely in the mirror you'll notice you and Judge Judy look like just alike  #justsayin"

ice grillin you

oh hell YES....

NEW YORK (AP) -- Look out, March Madness. Charles Barkley is coming.

CBS and Turner executives confirmed Tuesday that the brash Hall of Famer and other big names from TNT's NBA broadcasts would be part of their joint coverage of the NCAA tournament starting this season.

Expect Marv Albert to call some early round games and Barkley and Kenny Smith to offer analysis from the studio under the 14-year, $10.8 billion deal the two companies signed in April.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

BigEd76

"Where the hell is Valparaiso?"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wilbon is leaving the Washington Post, presumably for a gig as a houseboy at the McNabb mansion

phattymatty

he's the only sports writer that ever made me angry enough to send him a letter. but my whole opinion of him over the last 5 or 6 years has changed and now i think he's one of the more tolerable sports guys out there.

i shot the shtein with him for a few minutes at a tennis tournament a few years ago and he is a genuinely nice dude.

PhillyPhreak54

What did he say to get you all aroused?

I've always liked him and Kornheiser too. But I've noticed that he's become a shill for NBA players now. When the KG/Villanueva thing went down he pretty much called Charlie V a liar and sucked off KG.

MDS

lol so hes a shill for nba players but not for mcnabb?

PoopyfaceMcGee

From Phreak's view, who would qualify as a McNabb shill?  Probably only Wilma.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on November 18, 2010, 05:40:29 PM
lol so hes a shill for nba players but not for mcnabb?

Oh he absolutely is.