The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

That would be a neat trick, unless you're talking about putting them on the deuce.

PhillyPhreak54

Tonight's 30 for 30 is outstanding.

The Marcus Dupree story...

Don Ho

That was an incredible 30 for 30.  Marcus Dupree was the original beast.  Great story. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 09, 2010, 02:43:17 PM
reports have the nhl back on espn next season

SC showed highlights of Caps/Rangers and Oilers/Canes back-to-back without jamming them into a 30-second segment narrated by Barnaby or Melrose

ice grillin you

nhl2night with buccigross is one of espn's all time best shows....they have to bring that back when they get hockey
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

can they bring back gary thorne and kill mike emerick?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

SD, or "intern Mike" got mentioned by full woppy deigo name on air today by Vai and Gonzo.  :yay
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD's burgeoning media career has the highest ceiling of anyone's on :CF.

Diomedes

Don't kid yourself:  The future looks bright for ditch digging.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 11, 2010, 11:45:49 AM

mike - just remember where you came from down the road when feva is producing your national show on espn. lot C6 ftw !
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on November 11, 2010, 12:36:19 PM
Don't kid yourself:  The future looks bright for ditch digging.

Ditch digging sports media?

MDS

Quote from: smeags on November 11, 2010, 12:51:48 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on November 11, 2010, 11:45:49 AM

mike - just remember where you came from down the road when feva is producer your national show on espn. lot C6 ftw !

yea seriously

its been my lives goal to piggy back on others peoples talents and secure a job doing something a trained ape could do. do that for me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Not cool comparing feva to an ape...racist.

phattymatty

theisman and millen? what the farg.

PhillyPhreak54

Millen is good. He was good on FOX prior to taking a TV break to ruin the Lions.

Theismann is farging awful.