The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/magazine/10/12/agent/index.html?eref=sihp#ixzz12AXVktiz

Great read. I tried to post it earlier but I couldn't do it on the phone.

This is the SI piece on the agent speaking out on all the people he's caked off and naming names on a lot of the dirty shtein going on.

Fascinating stuff.

MDS

yea saw that on the fb feed of the girl that sucked off steve phillips...shes actually good for links like that

anyway i loved that story at the top. dood needs money cause his moms was sick. haha you been around the way for 5 minutes you know what he means by that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Maybe if you suck off Steve Phillips people would follow you on FB.  Doubtful, but you should give it the ole college try anyway. 

MDS

hes a good looking dude, if his cock were presented in front of my face i think i might partake

but then again if his dong looked like favre's, then i wouldnt. it all depends.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

That's one of the best articles I've read in a long time...If the allegation of Mel Kiper is true, how does he still have a job?

rjs246

How does he sitll have a job regardless? He's a farging idiot.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on October 13, 2010, 10:21:18 AM
How does he sitll have a job regardless? He's a farging idiot.

Now you're just trying to pick a fight with Havas.

ice grillin you

yeah hair helmet is a legend....but what am i gonna do...you cant account for taste
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

I have no idea how anyone can stand that guy.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

joneszilla

That was a good read Phreak.   :yay

DH

I like Mel too, but that may be moreso because I hate that lispy farg Mike Mayock so much.

phattymatty

i also like mel and think mcshay is a douche.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Mel > Mayock >>>>>>> McShay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Steuber

PhillyPhreak54

Mel is entertaining

Mayock blows them all away as far as knowledge

McShay is a joke

Steuber is a cockface geek

SD

One of the producers I intern for (Sean Brace) does a Saturday morning show every once in a while with Steuber. I've been taking subtle digs at him but he's ignored me for the most part, time to take it to the next level.