The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

whats more surprising is that Frantzke is #2.  Take a look Phillies... Get rid of Tmac
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 29, 2010, 11:19:44 AM
whats more surprising is that Frantzke is #2.  Take a look Phillies... Get rid of Tmac

actually i'm not surprised by that.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

well, i should say its nice to see, and i hope the brass takes notice. 

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 29, 2010, 11:17:18 AM
No surprise here: Merrill Reese is Philly's favorite PBP guy.

Best part of that Reese article is that he manages to throw a little jab at the taterskins in there. 

PhillyPhreak54

Ok, that ESPN at Miami's training camp is atrocious.

Rachel Nichols and her unfunny reports, Jalen Rose and Jon Barry with their awful insight...what a crock of shtein

Sgt PSN

I don't think I've ever listened to a word Rachel Nichols has ever said. I'm usually fantasizing about doing dirty things to her. She could be doing a report about Jessica Alba crapping a never ended bacon turd and I still wouldn't be listening.  And I don't even think she's off the charts hot. But there's something about that crazy looking bitch that makes my tenderloins tingle.

ice grillin you

she used to be the caps beat writer and she was fat as farg
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

So she was a fatty who was banished to print work and  could only get a job covering a sport that no one watches.  Then she got hot so ESPN sent her to South Beach so she could pleasure Lebron, Wade and Bosh during training camp.  Fat women everywhere should take note of this.

Sgt PSN

And I guess this is as good of a place as any to comment about this, but did anyone see that horrible, awful, embarrassing "Herminator" segment that ESPN made Herm Edwards do yesterday?  I've seen some disturbing shtein on tv, the web and in movies but that was extremely uncomfortable to watch. 

Seabiscuit36

Marcellus Wiley is hilarious. 

Seabiscuit36

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Munson

I always knew Feva was a bald white jew
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Strahan on pregame today, talkinga bout the Packers

"They need another RB like I need another tooth"

I laughed a little.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds