The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

This conversation needs to have a stake driven through its eye.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

obviously he wrote a book....it was the book that spawned all his craziness....but everything he said in interviews wasnt necessarily in his book

what planet do you live on that you didnt know darren daulton wrote this book....you live in kansas or something?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 05, 2010, 09:00:58 AM

no one wrote it....daulton said it in an espn interview...may have also written it in a book

you sound like you knew for sure yourself here.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: smeags on August 05, 2010, 01:16:59 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on August 05, 2010, 09:00:58 AM

no one wrote it....daulton said it in an espn interview...may have also written it in a book

you sound like you knew for sure yourself here.

it = the lizard talk or other specific things hes said and you were asking.....i didnt if those things were in his book or from an interview

you might be harder to penetrate than munson

i guess because you never heard of it you underestimate how big of news it was when he wrote the book and went on his media tour about it but trust me theres no one under the age of 12 that didnt know he wrote this book
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

The BIGSTUD

Maybe Daulton knows something about dark energy that physicists don't know yet.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SD

smeags

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 05, 2010, 03:01:06 PM

you might be harder to penetrate than munson

wait, so you finally penetrated munson ?

sounds hawt.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phattymatty

chris mortensen's unfortunate typo this morning...

QB Eagles

Sgt PSN

SD

QuoteOfficer Norma Eisenman says the 51-year-old Mariotti was arrested early Saturday in the police department's Pacific Division following a "domestic incident." Eisenman declined to provide further details.

Probably smacked his bitch up

MDS

if espn uses this as the excuse to kick him off tv then i support all forms of physical assault
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD on August 21, 2010, 03:33:25 PM
QuoteOfficer Norma Eisenman says the 51-year-old Mariotti was arrested early Saturday in the police department's Pacific Division following a "domestic incident." Eisenman declined to provide further details.

Probably smacked his bitch up

This would make a lot more sense if he was still in Chicago as I'd probably smack a bitch or 2 if I had to cover the Cubs every day as well. 

Munson

Pertaining to the Daulton convo above, I was listening to his show in the phanatic last week and he denied ever saying anything about the world ending
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Quote from: SD on August 05, 2010, 09:44:06 AM

I read the book. It's all about meditation, letting go of your ego, and out of body experiences. A lot of it has to do with the pineal gland (aka the third eye) and the different levels of dimensions. He doesn't believe the worlds going to end in 2012, he thinks as humans our consciousness will be elevated to a higher plain. Whether you believe the stuff or not it's rather interesting.